Sign in to follow this  
Pokhrel

Invite friends in gmail!

Hi there,

I have got a GMAIL just yesterday and heard that I can invite 5-6 friends. However, I am unable to see the option "INVITE FRIENDS" in my gmail.

I would appreciate if anyone come forward to help me regarding this matter.

Thanks in advance.

Take care,

Well,,,just to let u know, i am not too excited about gmail, because couple of days ago some of my emails were lost, recipient never got any of my emails. so just keep in mind gmail is still in "Beta" stage.

linuxuser,

Thanks for your advise. Yeah! It's still in trial. For your kind information, I am not keeping gmail as a mail mail account. It's just for fun, you what I mean.

Santos,

Thanks for your invitation. I have also got gmail through one of my friends' invitation but I am unable to invite from my gmail account. That's what I am trying know. How I can invite others' from my gmail account.

Rajunpl,

Thanks for your keen interest to help me out. However, somehow I feel your assistance is irrelevant to my query. Thanks any way!

Best regards,

k ko gamail...gamail

check it here http://chautari.wnso.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=6210  smile.gif

56478[/snapback]

Pokhrel

The opportunity of invitation occasionally comes to yuo. Do not worry. I got such chance after about 2 weeks form teh opening of account. So wait and see. Sometimes back, I posed the same question in this forum and got the same reply as I am doing now tongue.gif

Thanks

Benktes

Thanks Benkesth jee,

I did not know that I would have to wait for couple of weeks times after opening an account.

I will wait as advised by you and see how it goes. Thanks once again for your advice.

Take care,

I've got a few invites if anyone is looking for gmail.

56507[/snapback]

Dear Santosh ji,

I am looking for gmail invitation. I wanna try it. Pleeeease send me an invitation at denjubadal@hotmail.com

Thank you in advance.

Denju Badal