Sign in to follow this  
webber

Do Anyone knows How to .... ??

Do any guys know how to get download IPB forum. I was trying to download new version of forum .. but there is no any links for download section .. before a couple of months when I visited that site we could download it as trial version .. after changing those site there is no any links. Dont know I am unable to find or something rules changed by IPB ... anyway guys need help ... Help me out dudes .. ohmy.gif

Well rajunpl brother thanx for for ur reply, I have been to that links ... but on that page they asked for username and password ... what are those for? And dont know how to get user and pass on that. Well I have registered on IPB forum site too ... and same user doesn't works for downloading ..... well brother u give me the direct link of that zip file.

C Yaaaaa...

I could not believe that IPB is not giving anymore free service, webby read the TOS on the above link. IPB is an open source product they had been able to provide free service with the free help of apache.....php...and linux developer.

Too bad..too too bad news.Nevermind go for phpbb

download here

http://www.phpbb.com/downloads.php

Anyway thanx for refering me a phpbb forum. Well broda one more question ... So many sites are using unregistered IPB forum. Well is those unregistered forum site will run as registered or not. And is we can upgrade that unregistered IPB forum?? Is that unregistered forum may got problem after couple of months??

It is not abt getting forthcoming problem but they may/will not get any further support from the IPB tech-support.

You can always upgrade paying the amout of required money.

You can.

Anyway thanx for refering me a phpbb forum. Well broda one more question  ... So many sites are using unregistered IPB forum. Well is those unregistered forum site will run as registered or not. And is we can upgrade that unregistered IPB forum?? Is that unregistered forum may got problem after couple of months??

56181[/snapback]

Rajunpl already answered query.

Here, I would just like to just enhance the answer.

IPB was not free. it was lifetime trial version. Now they are no longer giving it as trial for lifetime. Anyone willing to have IPB, they must have to buy.

However, don't panic, if you are already using IPB trial version, you should be able to use that for life as it was installed under the licence of life time trial. They just change the licence condition few day back, which I believe, will not apply to those who is already using trial version.

IPB final 2 was in download area for few days as lifetime trial, just like other previous version. But all of sudden they changed the licensing system. Many people downloaded version 2 final as trial within days before they changed their mind, you should be able to obtain that last dear version from friends or family.