Sign in to follow this  
Sirupate

Taekwondo Ace Sangina Vaidhya Has Left For Athens

Taekwondo ace Sangina Vaidhya has left for Athens to participate in the Olympic Friday morning.

Sangina, whose opponent is yet to be decided, will participate in the Olympic on August 26. There are 16 players in her category (under 49-kg).

Writing exclusively to The Himalayan Times, Sangina said, “I am being strong, not nervous and I am hopeful that I will be back with a medal….” Sangina has further requested Nepalis to see her fight on television and support her on Thursday (August 26).

Vaidhya’s coach, Master Kwan, is also accompanying her. (nepalnews.com)

Good Luck

Writing exclusively to The Himalayan Times, Sangina said, “I am being strong, not nervous and I am hopeful that I will be back with a medal….” Sangina has further requested Nepalis to see her fight on television and support her on Thursday (August 26).

Good Luck

53001[/snapback]

Oh here she is. I will be watching her on television as she asked to and wish her all the best to return back home with the medal if that does makes a difference.

Sameer........

Edited by sawmer

Yeah, we gotta hope only from Sangina. In swimming, no way. Surely be watching her fight on 26th.

Siru, what is that link??? i thought it's her coach link.

I have heard that Sangina would be playing her first fight against any player of Chinese Taipei.But this is not a confirmed news.The official had mentioned that if she could win her first match,then we would return with a medal.

For the olympic 2004 news and live games,please log on to :Athens 2004

Sangina, whose opponent is yet to be decided, will participate in the Olympic on August 26. There are 16 players in her category (under 49-kg).

Vaidhya’s coach, Master Kwan, is also accompanying her. (nepalnews.com)

Good Luck

53001[/snapback]

I have heard that Sangina would be playing her first fight against any player of Chinese Taipei.But this is not a confirmed news.The official had mentioned that if she could win her first match,then we would return with a medal.

Can anyone of you provide the source where u got this itinerary that Sangina is going to fight on AUG 26? I tried but my efforts all in vain to find the link.

Can anyone of you provide the source where u got this itinerary that Sangina is going to fight on AUG 26? I tried but my efforts all in vain to find the link.

53136[/snapback]

maile ta Yo Link bat copy gareko.

" The Olympic Taekwondo competition will be held from 26 to 29 August at the Faliro Coastal Zone Olympic Complex." bhaner lekheko chahi dekhe.

Thanks Siru. I was looking for this particular link.