Sign in to follow this  
Bharat Thapa

Welcome to Chautari Chat

If you see next to calendar link on top right of Chautari, there is new link called Chautari Chat Demo waiting for you. Please log in and evaluate. This Chat has no any extra features but good side of this Chat is, only those who are register member of Chautari can logged in.

I could see no access to the demo for me...it's saying that I have to log in to my forum first.But,I have already logged in to the forum .Should I need to get log out and then log in back to the forum?

I could see no access to the demo for me...it's saying that I have to log in to my forum first.But,I have already logged in to the forum .Should I need to get log out and then log in back to the forum?

51732[/snapback]

Chat and Forum are running as completely different application. you have to log out and login to forum first, and click chat. If you have logged into forum for more than 2 minute, chat will treat as not valid login.

We will update from 2 minute to long time whether possible.

looks really good.

any chance of a feature that allows us to know how many members or names of these members are logged on to the chatroom in realtime.

51741[/snapback]

Yes, there is option to eable to see how many users are online. Once enable, we do not need to log into Chat to see how many are chatting, we can see right from chautari. That will be done later.

great!

everything looks so good these days. Well done to the team. It's a pity i cant come here as often as i used to.

51743[/snapback]

Hi Manchild,

Please try your best to spare few minute a day to Chautari. Your little contribution will be beneficial to thousands.

This is great. One thing is really good in this chautari chat that is; nobody can cheat to others with different nick names. Like it tongue.gif You have done a great job friends.