Sign in to follow this  
Sirupate

7th Yeti Cup Debate

Please get your facts right before commenting...............
Boston College UK is a college which was opened purely for the nepalese students who do not wish to study and only work so they can extend thier student visa.

so you keep your US to yourself...........

Get my facts right??!! well he got the point!!!

I totally agree with P Thapa. I would also like to add "HA HA!!!" to rs_1915 cuz he was sooooooo wrong. You got told!!!!!!!! tongue.gif

So, is any of the fools who participated in that fight gonna step up?

I would also like to add "HA HA!!!"

Yes that is real funny!! laugh as much as u can. "You got TOLD" what is that suppossed to mean:) Sounds like a dumbass!!! Get a life!!

Edited by rs_1915

Wow the fight which took place in the soccer field has reached here. LOL.

Yea we love to entertain you. biggrin.gif Sorry had to say. rolleyes.gif

this is for P Thapa,

you said boston college was opened purely to those nepali students who do not wants to study;

you said you have seen few people getting good qualification from that college who managed to get job;

i see problem within you P Thapa, not in boston college,

if you deny my this statement, do you have anything to say to RupsKC1 who branded boston college as it is nothing more than grocery shop that sell certificate?

or you are not here to argue based on fact but to support RupsKC1 no matter what ?

I think everyone express their view about what should have been done or should not have been done to avoid incident etc in 9th Yeti Cup Football. This is time to forget the past and to move on.

I hope organising committee will learn from this incident and lets hope next year?s Yeti Cup will be more organised and safe.

I wanted to create this new debate extending on from the previous topic title.

This statement is directed towards the administrators of this site that deem it appropriate to close a structured and democratic debate due to their perceptions on the issue.

As this is a Nepalese run website it only leads me to believ that it be typical of the attitudes that progression and freedom of speech is not a viable option. The first hint of problems and its easier to take the cheap option than to take a broad and open minded view and allow an obviously sensitive but appropriate deabte to continue.

The debate has had the most hits and has raised the most eybrows so why the topic was closed is beyond me. Adminstrators, please do not be frightened of progress, life is about debates such as this it's not all teddy bears and flowers.

On a seperate note, my views have not changed so if anybody would like to continue the deabte then please discuss (that's unless we get closed again).

i personally think that the debate that occured under the yeti cupt tournament was amazingly interesting...and the continuation sounds like a good idea...i've mailed admin about it actually, whether they'll take heed of it is another issue but may be it's best if it was taken to the talking point section, there's a lot to be said towards it.

QUOTE (RupsKC1 @ Jul 28 2004, 10:50 AM)
On a seperate note, my views have not changed so if anybody would like to continue the deabte then please discuss (that's unless we get closed again).

Might wanna check HERE sir ? smile.gif