Sign in to follow this  
Triene

All time fav love songs

Ok post your all time favourite love song. And i know we all have more than one.....but pleaseeeeeeee just one. I know its hard but please please just one.

When we have around 25 ...WNSO can make a cd and sell to its members to help run this site. And since music is something we all love i am sure everyone would want to have one.

Ok mine is:

Sade - By your side

QUOTE (distant_memory @ Jul 23 2004, 03:57 PM)
shouldn't this be in the music section...perhaps...anyone??!!!

my list of love songs is endless...it goes on and on and on and on...i think you get the picture!!

Damn you runied this now..i wanted it clean with every post one choice DONE. For God sake please read before you post. I wanted to do this for something good. Geezzzzz. sad.gif

Edited by Rose

QUOTE (Rose @ Jul 23 2004, 03:18 PM)

my list of love songs is endless...it goes on and on and on and on...i think you get the picture!!

Damn you runied this now..i wanted it clean with every post one choice DONE. For God sake please read before you post. I wanted to do this for something good. Geezzzzz. sad.gif

well SORRY to blow your bubble there matey but like anyone is going to buy the cd...and that too worldwide...you've SO thought this idea through!!! if you want to make a contribution to wnso then there is a facility of donation you know!!! (people aren't even willing to do that,yeah they are really likely to get the soppy love song cd...reality check!)BLEEDING HELL...talk about making a moutain out of a mole hill!!

Edited by distant_memory

QUOTE (distant_memory @ Jul 23 2004, 06:21 PM)
QUOTE (Rose @ Jul 23 2004, 03:18 PM)

well SORRY to blow your bubble there matey but like anyone is going to buy the cd...and that too worldwide...you've SO thought this idea through!!! if you want to make a contribution to wnso then there is a facility of donation you know!!! (people aren't even willing to do that,yeah they are really likely to get the soppy love song cd...reality check!)BLEEDING HELL...talk about making a moutain out of a mole hill!!

Ouch someone was touched......no need to be. You wrote so harsh just cause i said please read the topic. wow. And you are PT member. hehee. Common we all know people buy things rather than give their money just like that. Oh and you think it wont work..trust me it has worked (YES HAS)...it just needs to be good. And dont feel attacked...and write getting so pissed....you surely can get pissed but in a smily way. If you still wanna write so harsh....leave this topic and pme me. Thx.

Edited by Rose

QUOTE (Rose @ Jul 23 2004, 06:10 PM)
Ouch someone was touched......no need to be. You wrote so harsh just cause i said please read the topic. wow. And you are PT member. hehee. Common we all know people buy things rather than give their money just like that. Oh and you think it wont work..trust me it has worked (YES HAS)...it just needs to be good. And dont feel attacked...and write getting so pissed....you surely can get pissed but in a smily way. If you still wanna write so harsh....leave this topic and pme me. Thx.

miaow!!! someone's on a roll!! well for starters, this should be in the music section mate...!!!! And wow...you are so clever...you noticed me is a PT member...wasn't too much hard work was it rolleyes.gif ??!! i "wrote so harsh"...WHAT (does that phrase make sense by the way)...the words to my first post to this topic was harsh... rolleyes.gif OK!!!! i'm not pissed off sweetie...i reiterate this should be in the music section and well i wish you luck with your CD sales...hope it all goes well...let me know the progress. tongue.gif

hehe....i like watching women cat-fight smile.giftongue.gif , we should have mud wrestling in the fourm smile.gif a virtual mud wrestling smile.gif Keep on going girls!!!

Edited by rs_1915