Sign in to follow this  
chautari

movies

loved Shrek 2. and i agree 2 is better than one. I loved part one too. I also have a gamecube shrek game smile.gif

...by the way do you know that Basic Instinct 2 is on its way

didnot know that!! that is cool,,i think sharon stone is hot smile.gif

Edited by rs_1915

makura 1 is far better than 2. That stupid tatto na chhharo ko scientist ruined out everything.

Rs: you think Sharon Stone is hot???

Man, say - SHE IS DAMN HOT. Donot think only. Put off your SUN GLASS while watching B. I. 2.

Rose, thx for the info.

You guys are lucky to watch the new movies at the time it releases. Here, it sucks (16 $) to watch the movie in theater. Otherwise, wait at least six months to get the DVD or VHS.

DM, that's why i gonna watch Shrek 1 soon ; ) part 2 will be on next Jan. Just could not control hearing the humor abt spiderman2 ... satyaanash garey

You guys are lucky to watch the new movies at the time it releases. Here, it sucks (16 $) to watch the movie in theater. Otherwise, wait at least six months to get the DVD or VHS.

Sorry to hear that Oki Bro. But in movies case, here is quite fine. You can watch the new movies after 1 week of its release. (just download from internet n enJoy!)

QUOTE (newapasa @ Jul 24 2004, 09:32 AM)

Sorry to hear that Oki Bro. But in movies case, here is quite fine. You can watch the new movies after 1 week of its release. (just download from internet n enJoy!)

Shhhhh dont be so loud to mention such things. Big Brother is watching you. biggrin.gif

You guys are lucky to watch the new movies at the time it releases. Here, it sucks (16 $) to watch the movie in theater.

Where the hell do you live ? rolleyes.gif

why??? u wanna join me for Shrek 2 ?? or " I-Robot" ??

QUOTE (okinawa @ Jul 24 2004, 02:09 PM)
why??? u wanna join me for Shrek 2 ?? or " I-Robot" ??

Already saw Shrek. wink.gif The reason i asked is cause its very expensive ...never heard of such prices before. rolleyes.gif

How about I-Robot ..... ?

(will be mystery for u) but not tedious job.

Hats off to ur Ghar-Pana smile.gif nice job

QUOTE (okinawa @ Jul 24 2004, 02:18 PM)
How about I-Robot ..... ?
(will be mystery for u) but not tedious job.
Hats off to ur Ghar-Pana smile.gif nice job

Havent seen that.....by the way The Day after tomorrow was cool tooy. .watched ?

Ghar pana re......ke bhaneko me no bujing what timile wanting to say. biggrin.gif