Sign in to follow this  
sunil

Please share your own research works

Dear friends,

Thousands of researches going on in the world. But instead of quoting them all here handful of our own researches will be more valuable compared to them all. Let us promote the researches done by the fellow members, may it be small or big. Thats how we share the findings of our studies among the WNSO members. Thanks.

Can we support the homeless,ophan children in Nepal?The adopting a child through financially means.If each of us,support a child. We can make their lives into a much better 1.

Edited by Amber

Dear friends,

Thousands of researches going on in the world. But instead of quoting them all here handful of our own researches will be more valuable compared to them all. Let us promote the researches done by the fellow members, may it be small or big. Thats how we share the findings of our studies among the WNSO members. Thanks.

49678[/snapback]

I am working on Molecular genomics(biology) to find out the function of genes and microRNAs.

Hi,

I attended a seminar organized by International Nepali Biomedical Society held in Kathmandu on last Saturday (10th of June). It was nice to know that many Nepali people are doing research on Biotechnology / Biomedical Science in different parts of the world. It is another issue that whether such studies done in the develped countries bring any benefit to Nepal or not.

Can we support the homeless,ophan children in Nepal?The adopting a child through financially means.If each of us,support a child. We can make their lives into a much better 1.

Hi Amber,

It was indeed a very humble thought. If we could do that, our country would have been a wonderful heaven. Even we are unable to contribute in the way you have described, a handful donation that can improve the life of such kids little bit carries a great humanitarian value. Few months back WNSO Nepal has donated 25,000 NRs (received from UK) to a public school, where many such pupils are attending. Hope our small contribution has played some important role there.

I would like to request all generous Nepali students studying all over the world to contribute a small amount of money to the WNSO FUND so that we can extend our hands towards the service to the mankind. Thank you.

Amber Ji and Sunil Dai, it's great idea. We request WNSO to initiate the task. Let's join hands and donate whatever we can. I think we don't have problem to support one child till we're in abroad coz it just costs a mere Rs. 700 or Rs. 1000 per month to support one students.

It would be good if WNSO introduces UPLOAD feature ofresearches in pdf or .doc format

ya

i completely agree to this...

but with time, many unwanted files may b uploaded so admin has to keep an eye one this...

amber!

no offence, but i think this is a forum/thread about research and not about social service and charity...

i don't want to be harsh, but u can start a new thread abt charity and social service in WHSO chautari!

WNSo itself is doing so much of it, so u can discuss it in other places inside chautari too, isn't it?

i just posted this comment to let this thread be purely abt reserch, and not charity... sorry if i offended you, didn't mean to...

Merci!

DocteurX

Royal South Hants Hospital

Southampton General Hospital

UK