Sign in to follow this  
prakriti

Invisibility Cloak

QUOTE (Laloopate @ Jun 20 2004, 08:52 AM)
Yo Khem Biradar pani mukh bangaudai hasi ra chha ba! lol I don't know laugh.giflaugh.gif

That's so funny. Hasnu bahek aru kunai option nai bhetiena, ke garne? biggrin.gif

lol..To me this video looks like the magic of Macromedia Dreamweaver Cold Fusion. If it is for web and you have the good general sence in thoughtful creation,you might find pleasure to create one like this biggrin.gif

/EDIT: I do have a lot of typo, You may not want to see edit in almost every post smile.gif

Edited by rajunpl

QUOTE (rajunpl @ Jun 27 2004, 02:00 AM)
lol..To me this video looks like the magic of Macromedia Dreamweaver Cold Fusion. If it is for web and you have the good general sence in thoughtful creation,you might find pleasure to create one like this biggrin.gif

..not bad since i never really gave that attention but i guess this is a Great idea. May be If i was good in Macromedia Dreamweaver, i would have start one myself.

I have a lot to learn...........Don't we all?

Exactly, we all need to learn. We are in learning process. Unless like me who loves to read the manual and documentation provided by the given software. Almost all the answers are there. biggrin.gif , Though dreamweaver is good ,not the best

Software developed by Adobe is considered to be the best one for web and etc..etc designing.Hope this will light something.

QUOTE (prakriti @ Jun 15 2004, 02:51 PM)
There is a Greaat picture of the cloak.

http://www.i4u.com/article1563.html

Laloopate Dai! try Garu hune hoki? wink.gif

Pahile reply dina nai birsechhu. Sorry hai Sistar. Ke garne tyo pachhika phota dekhera ali bigrechhu (na ramro sandharva ma hoina hai feri laugh.gif ) ra Sistar ko reply dina nai birsechhu.

What's the technology behind? Got to be the one as in James Bond movie "Die Another Day" in which he gets a car that could be made invisible(transparent). Well the technique as explained in the movie was that the rear side of the car take the images of what is behind and is displayed just at the opposite side face. Same througout the body of the car.

What if technology would make u able to be totally invisible as in "Hallow man" ? What would u guys do the first? cool.gif