Sign in to follow this  
Limitation//Moon

To WNSO MODERATORS

I didn't want to say but I am going to say. I also think that I have a right onmy say

It happened few times that my post has been deleted by (don't know who) but this time WNSO should change the behaviour.

Just on Left hand side of my post I can see there is something called warning x amout of percent. I dunno who/why creat such rule.I have been/being posting many forums starting from love...to hack forums I don't see that I am posting such unacceptable words,am I?

This is not the reason I am posting this post but just wondered how much dedicated is WNSO MODERATORS.I can hardly see a post in a month by A MODERATOR. which are such as welldone...good job....thank you...sorry and blah blah. Well it doesn't make micky mouse a disney.Almost on every forum Moderators have more say,thoughts or whatever you call it. I don't see any here.

There is a post which is almost made a history in a wnso called attariya chautari and a good place to show that you have got posts (many post). Moreorless i have been here over two year here never bother to click there once.

Of course, the purpose of me writing up this little post was not to provide a blueprints to give law enforcement (do I?)My primary goal(say) is to simply get our members to think posting something is not cat-and-mouse game. But to enlighten in a different light. That's why slogan of WNSO is "UNIFYING NEPALESE FOR BETTER EDUCATION."

Let me know what you think. If you have any other insights, please feel free to share them. If you are worked up into a fit of rage right now, or are fealing threatened in any way by this POST, take a second look at yourself, and decide why?

Last but not least, Shout-Outs to all who will read this post, think about it, gain new insights(more preferably thought) from it, and Shout-Outs to those who has the same insights as me.

Namaste.

hey rajunpl pal I did not understaf what exactly you mean. Is it that you think its not fare to delete post without reason and information. Is is that you want to to say if moderator is not doing good? Or is it that posts here are not impressive.

Anyway, I don't know about deleting post stuff, but I do agree with other things.

Lots of people just play mouse and cat game. Good, Cool, Well Done, Hahahaha, LOL these are the reply in most of the cases.

I know lots of good fellas left chautari because they could not satisfy their discussion thirst here.

Same here, Attariya chautari I never dare to click, which I guess 30% of content is filled with the reply I mentioned above.

Anyway, lets try to make better this plcae with though and intelligent discussions.

Well rajunpl,

Sorry to hear that your postings have been deleted.

You have some valid points and i would appreciate them. There are many divisions in WNSO (it is called UNIFYING divisions - i wud say). If it were only WNSO (instead of flashing out WNSO-India, Wnso-China, Pakistan, Europe and so on), i think it wud have given better sense. Cuz, i have seen WNSO - X don discuss in a thread created by the people from WNSO-Y, and so on ...... that is why you pointed out the following:

"There is a post which is almost made a history in a wnso called attariya chautari and a good place to show that you have got posts (many post). Moreorless i have been here over two year here never bother to click there once."

I am not sure, however, WHO KNOWS, admin (there are many admins here - remember, not a SINGLE HAND) might be having two nick names (not all, may be 1 or 2 or 3 or few or more.... ). One face posting as being ADMIN, and the another Face can be a regular member like us so that he/she can discuss/play jokes or participate in any kinda topics. [this is just my guess, may be i am wrong].

Moreover, there is nothing wrong, if ADMIN participates in normal discussion, jokes, any kind of topics. That would bring more attachment with the normal members of WNSO. He or she does not have to feel shy or kind of hesitation.

One can see in few postings "the message has been edited by 'xyz' on '...date' .."

Well, the above is my HYAKU (100) Yens only. No offense intended to anyone.

====

Emajor : what's up man? Nihao?

There is a post which is almost made a history in a wnso called attariya chautari and a good place to show that you have got posts (many post). Moreorless i have been here over two year here never bother to click there once."

Same thing goes for me!! May be i have tried to click once or twice in my entire existence with WNSO. I dont know what they r talking about..must be high level conversation,,goes right over my head..heheehe

E- Major

I do not resgret for deleted post, neither I want them back I was just assuming the level of consideration that MODERATOs makes in wnso. the MODERATORS would require little more than a good understanding of the behavior of the people that they're replying to and the way they handle the forum.Actually we members handle the forum. We keep our thought there, Sometime it get hit and sometimes not. We do make consideration more from 'what do we learn from moderators.

E-major FYI: I do not care about the deleted post if that's wnso's way to go.

Okinawa,

Thanks for the appreceation.

rs_1915,

This is one area where I really don't want to "spill the beans" so to speak. Coming up with these "common sense" methods can often be time consuming( ie...posting in atariya chautari), and once they're known to the general "wnso population", they become useless.

However,everyone needs fun(inside the forum) whether it's me, you or whoever you name.That doesn't mean that fun is the only way to go.So I am surprise that phew other post-er had the same experiance as I have about the atariya's.......

I missed one point of Okinawa,

So you were talking about multiple personality, Well it doesn't harm.I wish I would have multiple personality, ie....i post a topic and just below the same name and appreceate the above post by saying ...weldone rajunpl.. The funniest part is when you caught both personality. That's great fun...i wish..lol

QUOTE (okinawa @ Jun 8 2004, 10:46 AM)

I am not sure, however, WHO KNOWS, admin (there are many admins here - remember, not a SINGLE HAND) might be having two nick names (not all, may be 1 or 2 or 3 or few or more.... ). One face posting as being ADMIN, and the another Face can be a regular member like us so that he/she can discuss/play jokes or  participate in any kinda topics. [this is just my guess, may be i am wrong].

yeah!

I guess One is there

******** is a secret moderatr!!!!!!!!!!

Pleezz dont delete my post ...! I spook real easy!!!!

"LOTS OF PEOPLE JUST PLAY CAT AND MOUSE GAME. GOOD, COOL, WELL DONE,LOL HAHAHA . THESE ARE THE REPLIES IN MOST OF THE CASES"

We were sleeping.

Dai! Good of you to explain the rules.

Rajunpl dai ! Dunno why your post got deleted ? I feel sorry for that. You couldd have better write to the webmaster then rather complain in public. They are the only ones who delete the message and they do it very rarely.

Hope i did not HURT anyones feelings.

Thank you!

Thanks prakriti, You haven't hurt anyone's feeling smile.gif

I am quite surprise that a single moderator from whole wnso has no answer. This really sucks . This post wasn't written to nag anyone.

Hello WoNSOities,

Nice to be here after long time, but feeling pity to join this thread. My dear rajnupl, I second you. Your arguments are right, though I do not know, which, why and by whom your post was deleted as I am coming after long pause.

Just one comment to admin guys!!!

"You can not dream of being successful without taking risk. "

Felt good to see few of new friends here and moreover happy to see my dear oki still alive.

tehi harayeko,

allare....

Rajunpl wrote :- It happened few times that my post has been deleted by (don't know who) but this time WNSO should change the behaviour

So far I know, none of the post has been deleted for a long time. Yes, a lot of topics has been deleted but all the contents of all those topics are still there. I merged all those topics having similar names.

If you are talking about the something deleted from Poem section then you should check literature site. Once some articles/poems etc.. is moved to literature site that topic will be deleted.

If you think some of your post from a thread Who will be the next PM ? then you did not check it properly. Just below your post was your other post saying" If PM has to do the CHAKADI of king then SHREE PANCH MAHARAJ DHIRAJ SARKAR KO JAY JAY JAY would be better " , it is not deleted it is merged.

Do let us know clearly what has been deleted?