Sign in to follow this  
bhandr

Profile of BHANDR

Thirdpole,

Bhandr is a perfect guy. Better than his qualification. We had a great boozing till late in the morning on last month when he stepped into my place.

Ramji dai,

I went to BSAM too. I don't know if you still remember me but I remember you. I am Jamir, currently I am working for a company in California. I have finished my undergraduate degree and am looking for to going for masters in Computer Science.

I studied in BSAM from grade 4 and stayed till I finished my 12th grade. Yeah, I know 9 long years of my life. I don't think I can ever forget that place. Write about yourself and other friends, I know Prem Gurung(Green Capt), Ramji Bohora(Red Capt), Adarsha Basnet(Yellow Capt), Bishnu Thapa(Blue Capt). They were a year senior to me.

some of my GREAT FRENS AND BIRADARS AND SISTAS(?). ok have a great conversation.. even you graduated or are in research, at least dont die before you would have done s.t. for NEPAL..

cheers........:)

Hi Jamir,

Thanks a lot for the message. Of course I remember you. I do remember all you mentioned. I am sorry to say that Ramji Bohora is no more on this earth. I do not know whether Prem, Bishnu, Adarsha are. I had met some of your classmates and seniors in a samosa pasal in new road four years ago. They have got so big. It was so hard for me to recognize them. Its been about 15 years that I had spent time with you guys in the skool, I still have those images imprinted in my mind.

I saw some of the BSAM people enlisted in the HamroSathi.com. Please, enroll in your convenient time in this network, so that others can find your whereabouts.

You have done excellent in your studies. Hope you will do more in the near future. Try to hunt on Caltech for Masters Course. I have some colleagues (Asst. Professor) in the Biology Department. Caltech is really a great place.

Please, be in touch. Have fun.

Ramji

Ramji dai,

I went to BSAM too. I don't know if you still remember me but I remember you. I am Jamir, currently I am working for a company in California. I have finished my undergraduate degree and am looking for to going for masters in Computer Science.

I studied in BSAM from grade 4 and stayed till I finished my 12th grade. Yeah, I know 9 long years of my life. I don't think I can ever forget that place. Write about yourself and other friends, I know Prem Gurung(Green Capt), Ramji Bohora(Red Capt), Adarsha Basnet(Yellow Capt), Bishnu Thapa(Blue Capt). They were a year senior to me.

Bhandr bro, you've got very impressive educational background. I loved it and wish to be like you someday :P And had good time viewing your family pictures. Small family, happy family saying applies very much in your case :)

you are really wonderful man , a witty man with lots of degree , WNSO needs you , keep on , in WNSO

welcome

you are really wonderful man , a witty man with lots of degree , WNSO needs you , keep on , in WNSO

welcome

Thanks Bipin,

I will try to keep myself in WNSO. Now, I have a bit hectic time going this month. Hope I can be back to WNSO by the middle of June.

My wishes are with all of you. Keep up your medical study, and wish every student a grand success.

Bhandr