Sign in to follow this  
pickled_onion

BEST 10 Movies

8. Chalti kaa naam Gaadi.

QUOTE (manchilds friend @ May 25 2004, 08:12 PM)
I finally saw "spirited away" .. It's definitely one of the best animated movies I've ever seen. I also saw the making of spirited away (bonus disc) .. The child chihiro was based on Miyazaki's (director) friend's daughter re. umm in fact all the characters were based on people he knew.

The fat mouse and the little fly .. atti funny

It's got a really weird storyline but it is compulsive viewing at the same time.

yep .. I'd recommend it to anyone. Check it out.

" Spirited away" this movie RULES!!

The other night I saw a classic movie "Seven Samurai" (B&W) with English sub-title. It was too good. Simple movie, simple story presented in very beautiful way. Samurai fan will simply love this movie.

"Seven Samurai" is a good film. Akira Kurasawa is often quoted by many as one of the great directors of our time.

Have you seen "the magnificient seven" by any chance? It's an old western .. but it is a reworking of the "seven samurai" .. instead of feudal japan .. it's 19th (?) century mexico .. guns instead of swords.

No. I haven't seen "The Magnificient Seven". May be next time. I've got lotsa English classic movies. I gotta check my DVD library coz' I myself don't know what are the stuffs I have in the self biggrin.gif

Few hindi movies related to tarkari, masu etc.

* Aap To Aise Naa The (raayo or any hariyo saag - pakaunu vandaa agadi dherai, pakaaye pachee thorai)

* Naseeb Apna Apna (kukhuraa ko masu - kasailai pakheta, kasaile ke kasaile ke ko piece.. ke ke.. not a good piece)

* Kabhee Kabhee (khashi ko masu re, mahango chha aajkal, so sometimes)

* Tarjan ( farsee, ghiraulaa, eeskoos etc. )

* Marte Dum Tak (Alu, hami nepali le alu nakhaako din kahile holaa ra)

aru birsey .. may be more.....

Hey, sorry to distract the attention of Best Movies... just for humor only. Wishing u all a happy weekend.

Anyway, thanks for those stuffs....

1. Jaane Bhi Do Yaaro (by newapasa)

- Pasa, ko ho actor, actress??

Well only I know is.....Narshudin Shan was the actor in that film. Well....saancho bhannu parda NO ACTRESS. This was a fully comdey movie but ART type.....I mean ART COMEDIAN movie....sounds strange though.

Ani main kura, yo film le chuttai tarika bata hasauncha.

I could never forget that MAHABHARAT scene of the

moive.

Edited by newapasa

QUOTE (newapasa @ May 27 2004, 10:48 AM)
Few hindi movies related to tarkari, masu etc.

* Aap To Aise Naa The (raayo or any hariyo saag - pakaunu vandaa agadi dherai, pakaaye pachee thorai)
* Naseeb Apna Apna (kukhuraa ko masu - kasailai pakheta, kasaile ke kasaile ke ko piece.. ke ke.. not a good piece)
* Kabhee Kabhee (khashi ko masu re, mahango chha aajkal, so sometimes)
* Tarjan ( farsee, ghiraulaa, eeskoos etc. )
* Marte Dum Tak (Alu, hami nepali le alu nakhaako din kahile holaa ra)

aru birsey .. may be more.....

Hey, sorry to distract the attention of Best Movies... just for humor only. Wishing u all a happy weekend.

Anyway, thanks for those stuffs....

Great sense of humour,Newapasa bro.Keep it up!!It's very rare to find anyone creating an ironical situation inside WNSO.

1. Jaane Bhi Do Yaaro (by newapasa)
- Pasa,  ko ho actor, actress??

Well only I know is.....Narshudin Shan was the actor in that film. Well....saancho bhannu parda NO ACTRESS. This was a fully comdey movie but ART type.....I mean ART COMEDIAN movie....sounds strange though.
Ani main kura, yo film le chuttai tarika bata hasauncha.

I could never forget that MAHABHARAT scene of the
moive.

Yeah ,I have watched this film too.It's one of the most humorous film I have watched in my entire life.The whole story runs around a dead man.Hahaha,that Mahabharat scene is really unforgettable for me too.

QUOTE (newapasa @ May 27 2004, 10:48 AM)
Well only I know is.....Narshudin Shan was the actor in that film.

Nasiruddin Shah, Om Puri, Pankaj Kapoor, Satish kausik, and Prashanna jit. There were many others too but now, I didn't remember thier's names.

good hindi movies

1. Pushpak I loved that movie...wish i could rent and watch it again

2. Albert Pinto ko ghussa kyu ata hai

3. Mirch masala - Art movie!!