Sign in to follow this  
Bagar

help help ...

Hello Friends...

My pc has problem to write on CD, it shows everything as it used to be but at the end of the action, one dilog box appears with a message (error on writing) it has windows XP (HE), has not got any extrenal Cd creater prog on it... it had but i uninstalled it.............

and also floppy Drive is too slow it was not that much slow before???? it does ot play dvds very well, i guess it, because of heat.... it really become hot when i try to watch DVDs...Vcds are ok.

please help me

QUOTE (Bagar @ Mar 16 2004, 07:18 AM)
Hello Friends...
My pc has problem to write on CD, it shows everything as it used to be but at the end of the action, one dilog box appears with a message (error on writing) it has windows XP (HE), has not got any extrenal Cd creater prog on it... it had but i uninstalled it.............

and also floppy Drive is too slow it was not that much slow before???? it does ot play dvds very well, i guess it, because of heat.... it really become hot when i try to watch DVDs...Vcds are ok.

please help me

Have you added any new software to the computer?. Can you read or open cds with the drive that u are using to burn?. It could be because of the speed at which you are burnig at or could be caused by the source disk not being read properly or fast enough. Try burning with a slower speed, and also try changing the source disk. Try burning smaller files and see if the burner burns properly.

Also You mentioned your computer was getting hot, it is normal to be little bit warmer when using procesor intensive program. Also as the computer gets hot then the computer tend to get little slower. One thing to make sure is that your fan is working properly? You should hear a fan go on when the computer starts heating. Also it is a best idea to give enough room to the computer tower so that air is venting properly.

Edited by skc