Sign in to follow this  
dude_yog

students frm india

To all students from India (especially to those who are studying in Maharasthra area)

Brothers, sisters and friends,

I will be there in Mumbai very soon. Bholi beluki 9:30 baje ma Mumbai pugnechhu. Hope to meet to you all guys around Mumbai as well as out of Mumbai.

Thanks!!

I will be there Didi but some later. Time ma aune chhu ma pani, ahile time baki chha ra hamra Budha pani farkiyeka chhainan, 6 mahina huna thali sakyo. Yas paliko bhetghat/jamghat ali tadak bhadak hola jasto chha.

QUOTE (Sujita Lamichhane @ Apr 21 2004, 01:59 PM)
To all students from India (especially to those who are studying in Maharasthra area)

I will be there in Mumbai very soon. Bholi beluki 9:30 baje ma Mumbai pugnechhu. Hope to meet to you all guys around Mumbai as well as out of Mumbai.

Thanks!!

Oh that's gr8..welcome to Mumbai ...............which place ur visiting here? ....I am at bandra (west) u can call me on +26440579.

QUOTE (Sujita Lamichhane @ Apr 21 2004, 01:59 PM)

Thanks!!

Diju,

You are already in Mumbai today, I think. But what I do Diju? I am very far from you biggrin.gif Maybe, I unable to come to Mumbai this time cause by my others programes. We will meet next time, no problem. Diju, If you have a plan to go to Nepal (village) then make your journey via Dehradun, please!

Looks like Mumbai Have great JAMGHAT PROGRAM. Anyway. Best wishes for all.

wow! Tyaso bhae Sujita ji pugi saknu bhaechha. Good to know this. Bhane pachhi aba janmine Bhatiz wa Bhatizi ko lagi Sujita ji le nikai dhum-dham garnu hune anuman bhayo. Preeti ji pani aune kura thiyo jasto lagchha, uha pani sathai ho?

By the way, I will be there at that time. See you Sujita ji.

QUOTE (Pallavi Khanal @ Apr 23 2004, 01:24 PM)
wow! Tyaso bhae Sujita ji pugi saknu bhaechha. Good to know this. Bhane pachhi aba janmine Bhatiz wa Bhatizi ko lagi Sujita ji le nikai dhum-dham garnu hune anuman bhayo. Preeti ji pani aune kura thiyo jasto lagchha, uha pani sathai ho?

By the way, I will be there at that time. See you Sujita ji.

Now seems a family matter. Soory for Poping in.

QUOTE (yogesh @ Apr 23 2004, 01:52 PM)
Now seems a family matter. Soory for Poping in.

No problem yogesh ji. None of others, they are Rohit Dada and Shivani bhauju who will be a great Papa and great Mom soon. wink.gif

Oh, Nice to Know. My congratulation in advance.