Sign in to follow this  
dude_yog

students frm india

It was really great to me to see many friends, brothers and sisters from India. The WNSO is always being a healthy organisation by Nepalese students from India. I personally, proud of you friends. Thank you so much for your incredible support, contribution and help to WNSO.

Heartly welcome to all guys from India. Please! do your best and have a nice journey with WNSO.

QUOTE (Sudil @ Feb 28 2004, 01:10 PM)
Koi dahine farkiyeka ta koi bahine farkiyeka bhettaye maile jati bhettaye yaha. Hmm! ma pani ke kam....ma pani dahine tira kehi khojima, daam chhaina gojima. hahahahahaha

Shayad ma chhaina ki? biggrin.gif

Me, Sudil Belbase! Namaste to all brothers and sisters.

Wecome to WNSO Chautari, Sudil ji.

QUOTE (deepz @ Mar 2 2004, 01:08 PM)
WOW....Lashkar rahechha yaha ta!

Hi DJ,

Welcome to come to WNSO Chautari. It was great day to me to see you here. Thanks a lot for coming here.

QUOTE (Vidhan Vikram Thapa @ Feb 28 2004, 01:49 PM)
QUOTE (Numraj Gurung @ Feb 28 2004, 12:05 PM)
QUOTE (Rohit Shahi @ Feb 22 2004, 12:19 PM)
My all brothers and sisters from India(Juniors) !

I couldn't explain that how much I'm happy to see you all here. Just would like to say....Thank you very much for joining WNSO Chautari and being parts of WNSO. I personally need your best and best support and active participants in the days to come.

My dear brothers and sisters !
Can I depend on you?

You can fully depend on us dai.

Yes Dada, we are with you. It's our big hope, you will be always miracle to all of us.

Dear brothers,

Thanks a lot.

QUOTE (Shivani Shahi @ Feb 29 2004, 05:12 AM)
QUOTE (Vidhan Vikram Thapa @ Feb 28 2004, 01:46 PM)
malai pani k garu k garu bhairathyo, aaj balla paryo mauka...lau ja ta...RIGHT TURN!
Yes Sir!

What? rolleyes.gif

hehe sorry hajur. tyo din avatar bhanne kura upload garna khojeko ta size na milera ho ki na, hudai bhayena. Aaj gareko ta dherai sano size po bhayechha. biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

hello it's nice 2 see so much of of nepali friens in india..wow!!!!!it's really startlin ..u people r showin ur intrest in ur everything which is realated to nepal...thanx ..

attention for engineers .... our college is organising a national level technical festival frm march 25th 2 27th.there r so many of games n challenges.i know u people have ability to prove urself bein a intelligent nepali.u can fill online registration form.kindly visited www.tsreloaded.com.when ur plannin to come there

don't forget to meet ur buddy yog huh!!im here eager to see u my heartiest friens of my place...okk come soon...bye..