Sign in to follow this  
dude_yog

students frm india

QUOTE (Numraj Gurung @ Feb 19 2004, 02:53 PM)
AAYO GORKHALI !!

Namaste to all. This is Numraj Gurung from New Delhi. Nice to meet you all here, it was great day for me. This is my first day, so nothing more to say. Just like to say NAMASTE and HELLO to all members of this forum or WNSO.

Thank you very much.

I remain.........

warm welcome to WNSO Chautari brother. Tyo Daura balne bhai ka chha? Tyaslai tuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu pathau ta Chautari ma!

My all brothers and sisters from India(Juniors) !

I couldn't explain that how much I'm happy to see you all here. Just would like to say....Thank you very much for joining WNSO Chautari and being parts of WNSO. I personally need your best and best support and active participants in the days to come.

My dear brothers and sisters !

Can I depend on you?

Edited by Rohit Shahi

hello Rohit bro(mumbai)...

we r depend on u or we can say we r mutually interdependent..the person like u made possible us to meet with different nepali stuents all over the world..thanks.

i ensure u that u give our full support to build this site in top of the world.frm the newssletter i come to know that wnso manmar has ald on it's way..when our wnso india goin to b launch,im very eager to share moments ....

byeee

QUOTE (Rohit Shahi @ Feb 22 2004, 12:19 PM)

I couldn't explain that how much I'm happy to see you all here. Just would like to say....Thank you very much for joining WNSO Chautari and being parts of WNSO. I personally need your best and best support and active participants in the days to come.

Can I depend on you?

You can fully depend on us dai.

Koi dahine farkiyeka ta koi bahine farkiyeka bhettaye maile jati bhettaye yaha. Hmm! ma pani ke kam....ma pani dahine tira kehi khojima, daam chhaina gojima. hahahahahaha

Me, Sudil Belbase! Namaste to all brothers and sisters.

QUOTE (Numraj Gurung @ Feb 28 2004, 12:05 PM)
QUOTE (Rohit Shahi @ Feb 22 2004, 12:19 PM)

Can I depend on you?

You can fully depend on us dai.

Yes Dada, we are with you. It's our big hope, you will be always miracle to all of us.

QUOTE (Vidhan Vikram Thapa @ Feb 28 2004, 01:46 PM)
malai pani k garu k garu bhairathyo, aaj balla paryo mauka...lau ja ta...RIGHT TURN!
Yes Sir!

What? rolleyes.gif