Sign in to follow this  
LaxmanYadav

A Young Piano Virtuoso !

Born in 1998, Arjun Ayyangar had a very early start in both academics and music. At age 2 he was proficient in reading and could read headlines from magazine articles. He could identify all countries on the globe and their flags and name their capitals. Arjun could name all the US presidents, identify the states on the US map and name their capitals, as well. Arjun can complete simple addition, ultiplication, and division and is currently learning five languages.

For more in details, http://www.arjunayyangar.com/

Went through the contents. Its really amazing! Drove me nut ... I mean, so much in so less ... for sure the good Lord has stuffed him with over-intelligence. God bless him.

Thanks Laxman ji for the interesting article.

Quite Amazing. Thnaks for link.

I heard once before about this boy but didn't understood properly at that time. I read this now, it's really amaging. God bless him. laxman dai, thank you for the cool link.

QUOTE (LaxmanYadav @ Dec 9 2003, 02:04 PM)
Born in 1998, Arjun Ayyangar had a very early start in both academics and music. At age 2 he was proficient in reading and could read headlines from magazine articles. He could identify all countries on the globe and their flags and name their capitals. Arjun could name all the US presidents, identify the states on the US map and name their capitals, as well. Arjun can complete simple addition, ultiplication, and division and is currently learning five languages.

For more in details, http://www.arjunayyangar.com/

It's interesting as well as amazing. Thank you Laxman ji for bringing such a cool site.