Sign in to follow this  
sachin

Dear Nepali Music lovers

QUOTE (E major @ Nov 14 2003, 12:58 AM)
To be frank neither I can change my pronounciation, nor I want to (reason as Nitesh said above). I feel unnatural to say "Sita ghar gain" so I say "Sita ghar gayo". I feel hard to pronounce "Dristi" correctly. And I don't want to delude other saying I will try to improve my pronounciation or sth. Well definitly I will try ot increase the quality of content of program.
And if there is anyone who is willing to volunteer to perform my script and my direction, I will be more than happy.

major bro.. pronounciation lai goli maar yaar.. bujhe pugen ra bhanyaa..

yeah bro.. contents matter.. and i know you have power to give good contents..

go major bro.. go..

tara khoee.. 3rd program pachhi arko program aako hoina.. sad.gif

guys,

"Bolyo Bhane Dherai Hunchha" Tesai le i am not going to write no more about it. However, if one tries more then he/she will definately improve. for me when i first came here i have same pronounciation for s and h. nepali le ta they understand what i was saying but khaire haru ta no way. but i tried practice more then 1000 times. listen the same voice for so many times now i pronounce little better.

anyway, you guys are doing great. the main reason i have posted comment here is like its been 2-3 month and no-body posted any comment on the forum and i thought to post it, thats what i did and i believe you know what i mean and i knew what you mean.

keep up good work.

thanks

kb

yep kamal, it was first great feedback i believe. have not seen suggestion rathar than "thank" and "great work" etc which encourage people but do not tells where they need to improve.

QUOTE (kamal @ Nov 15 2003, 01:44 AM)
guys,

"Bolyo Bhane Dherai Hunchha" Tesai le i am not going to write no more about it. However, if one tries more then he/she will definately improve. for me when i first came here i have same pronounciation for s and h. nepali le ta they understand what i was saying but khaire haru ta no way. but i tried practice more then 1000 times. listen the same voice for so many times now i pronounce little better.

anyway, you guys are doing great. the main reason i have posted comment here is like its been 2-3 month and no-body posted any comment on the forum and i thought to post it, thats what i did and i believe you know what i mean and i knew what you mean.

keep up good work.
thanks
kb

Dear Kamal, please believe me I really appreciate that you commented. Comments are the force that keep project moving. Ani "Bolyo bhane deherai huncha" don't you never ever say that. We need your comment.

But about pronounciation, here also please believe me I can not .............

Anyway nect prog will be on Monday. And this program I hope and guess will entertain you more than past progema.

QUOTE (distant_memory @ Nov 15 2003, 09:54 AM)
ARE TEENAGERS OF NEPAL FORGETTING THE GOOD OLD FASHIONED NARAYAN GOPAL AND ARUNA LAMA SONGS CAUSE THEYA RE MORE INCLINED TO LISTEN TO THE WESTERN SONGS??

Why did you suddenly asked this question? Why do you think teenagers ae inclined to listen to western music?

Hey guys, can you play "YO MAN TA NEPALI HO" in your next program. I have noticed people talking about it on the net but never had chance to listen.

yours

LLMG

QUOTE (LLMG @ Nov 15 2003, 09:53 PM)
still nobody from radio department replied.

la la moj gara

LLMG,

Sure, we will try to play that song. Would you mind to send request for that song to radio@wnso.org ?

Nitesh.