Sign in to follow this  
sachin

Dear Nepali Music lovers

Ma pathaudai chhu hai dedication kehi din ma, parkhanuhos hai. Euta ramro geet chhandai chhu, tyas pachhi pathauchhu.

And proud of you friends. You have done really a good job. Thank you very much for your hard efforts.

Edited by Sushil Pradhan

QUOTE (meena @ Dec 1 2003, 10:59 PM)
hi allare ji!!!!
thanx for writing ....surely we will play ur dedication next time and yes, about that scilence......................???? u can hear it again no more scilence there......
please do give us ur comment and suggestion time to time..
thanx once again
regards
meena

thanks meena sis, waiting to hear my dedication.

Dear Allare,

I am sorry to say that after looking all our files and folders, i just could not find any new dedications of yours which has not been played......

I think you have not listened all of our programs ...... have we played it in any of our programs?????

Please.... jharko na maani kana arko euta dedication korera pathaunu hai bro..... tapai ko dedication padhna napaayera program nai kasto khallo khallo laagdai chha

cheers bro

sachin bro.. maile sabai program kamti ma pani 2-2 patak suneko chhu.... la ta ma feri dedication form aja nai bharchhu.. mero dedication bina program khallo bhayo nabhannus na.. malai dedication garna feri darr laagchha.. biggrin.gif

waiting for new program with my dedication..

thanks frens,

thank you all so much for your words of ecouragement. We will be at your service shortly,with our new program.

Please DO send us your dedications and messages..... we will relay your messages to your loved near and dear ones....

happy radio listening !!!!!!!!

Dear radio.wnso friends

I want to send some nepali songs

from Myanmar(formerly known as Burma)

In burma, there are alot nepali livining.

Here padam thapa(writer of -- bhar kha ko pani jas to mero arsu ---- a song from

nish htu ri ),pritham panday,kishan koirala are very famous singer. May be you never heard this songs.

I want all nepali around globe to listen these good and unfamous songs from burmali singers.

How could i send these songs to u to brocast from radio.wnso.org ? give me any idea. I want to help u as much as I could.

One thing is please be patient if i could not contact u. Here we do not have right use

internet freely beacuse of political matters.

I will always keep in touch with u whenever i get chance.

Thanks and proud of u all

dear dp bhusaal jee,

we are eagerly waiting to hear the songs that you were going to send.........when is it coming????????