Sign in to follow this  
sachin

Dear Nepali Music lovers

Dear Kamal,

please don't say that " bolyo bhane dherai hunchha".......... we do really need your comments and feedbacks..... we really appreciate it and to be honest, those are the things which will keep us inspiring to deliver our best.

Soon, you will be hearing a new program from some other guys from WNSO-UK. That program will be entirely different from what we are doing at the moment.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE..... KEEP POSTING YOUR COMMENTS AND SUGGESTIONS, WE CAN REACH NOWHERE WITHOUT YOU GUYS' SUPPORT AND INSPIRATIONS.

Dear D_M,

How come you ask that queation all of a sudden? Do you mean to say that we do not play songs by narayan gopal and arun thapa? Or, was it just your way asking us to play songs by Narayan Gopal and Arun Thapa.....................

Dear LLMG,

I assure you that the song you requested will be played in our next program.

But at the same time, may i take this opportunity to request you and all our valued listeners to send your requests, dedications, messages to our email add : radio@wnso.org

QUOTE (kamal @ Nov 13 2003, 05:42 AM)
I have visited the site and so far my understanding radio program is a nice program but host should speak clearly and correctly. Pronunciation should be right. I have heard many ta and Ta. if one can't pronounce correctly then you have to look for the right one or whoever makes mistakes he/she should come up with the right solution.

Wrong is always wrong but I love people who try it.

I heard on second program the girl saying a boy that “bhanyo”. Garyo, bhanyo they are not suitable in the media. In the media, one should speak respectfully. It’s not a bar or disco you can speak whatever way you want to speak. Its kinda institute where many of our brother and sister and also international personalities listen to the program I believe. Let’s see for example a host pronounce bhat (Rice) as BhaT (it’s a thar like bhattrai, ranabhat, shrestha) what a nepali language learner know about it..

If you watch CNN, MSNBC you will see some of the African-american journalist and they speak clearly and nicely. And in the media it should be like that. I mean pure as much as you can.

goodluck.

i hope one who is behind this program will think about it.

thank you.

hi kamal ji!!!

thanx for ur complain and it happened just in case we intensionally not mean to say that and as other i also respect my language than anything else..

thjanx again for beautiful complain

regards

meena

QUOTE (thirdpole @ Nov 13 2003, 06:30 AM)
certainly it is good start and i hope to hear improved program in coming days.

three thing i found to be improved is;

1. pronounce both english and nepali (nepali need to speak with respect not like bhanyo or khayo, like kamal said above)

2. speak slowly but professionally, do not hesitate if you do mistake, try not to repeat mistake.

thanx third pole ji for ur suggestion as i said before we intensionally not mean to say that it just happend anyways u guys comments and complains will make us more good to take things by respect in all points..

once again thanx a lot for ur complain and suggestion.

regards

meena

dear kamal ji and thirdpole ji!!!!

thanx for ur comments and suggestions we intensionally not mean to go with all the grammer mistakes, in future we will try to make sure how we are delivering words and language to give respect to our language will be our first priority.

once again thanx for ur complain and suggestion.

u guys comments and suggestion is always our backbone.

regards

meena

New WNSO Radio program by Sachin and Meena recorded on 26th Nov is online on radio.wnso.org. This program is dedicated to late Jhalak Man.

Thanks to Sachin and Meena for regular program with news, information and dedication.

We would like to hear your comments and feedbacks. Have your say.

Nitesh.

ma sachin.....................................silence.................. ani ma meena.... cool meena sis.. i listend your latest program. it is cool. keep it up. why my dedications are not played? i send mail to radio@wnso.org with dedication to siru, oku, jhilke bros.... but .. ahile samma mero dedication play bhaako chhaina.. mero dedication quee ma ho ki kya ho.. biggrin.gif nitu bro.. what is the reason?

hi allare ji!!!!

thanx for writing ....surely we will play ur dedication next time and yes, about that scilence......................???? u can hear it again no more scilence there......

please do give us ur comment and suggestion time to time..

thanx once again

regards

meena