Sign in to follow this  
distant_memory

FACE VALUE!

QUOTE (distant_memory @ Apr 28 2004, 06:37 AM)
i disagree somewhat. the first step taken towards selection is probably the looks...that's probably when the survival of fittest comes in... and i mean that literally. while searching through the crowd your eyes obviously travels to who you think is the coolest/most handsome/beautiful. but then what happens to all the ugly ones...it's not like all the ugly people are alone in this world, as you said before there is someone to suit everyone's taste. if you get to know the person and you look like that person for who he/she is then the way the person looks doesn't matter...you accept eachother, everyone has a negative side...love conquers all...i guess i'm naive. may be true love is accepting eachother's faults (being ugly is NOT a fault) and making go of things, and if it worked then your love for eachother made it work.

Wow ... ohmy.gif

By jove! I think this is the most sensible thing you have ever posted.

Khai??!!! I think I'm becoming more cynical and jaded these days. There is only one thing more desirable than good looks .. and that is money. Every man/woman has his/her price.

QUOTE (manchilds friend @ Apr 28 2004, 07:38 PM)
Wow ... ohmy.gif

By jove! I think this is the most sensible thing you have ever posted.

mad.gif grrrr!!! most sensible post ever re...ahile khanchha hai yo MF le ek box!

don't think the 2nd thing people look for is money, most people these days work and have their own.

QUOTE (distant_memory @ Apr 28 2004, 08:09 PM)
mad.gif grrrr!!! most sensible post ever re...ahile khanchha hai yo MF le ek box!

la la .. whatever

QUOTE (distant_memory @ Apr 28 2004, 08:09 PM)

don't think the 2nd thing people look for is money, most people these days work and have their own.

oh come on .. women find powerful men very attractive. Money equates to power (not always, but it depends on how much you have). Men go for the looks more.

therefore the two most important qualities seem to be

(1) good looks

(2) money / power

QUOTE (manchilds friend)
oh come on .. women find powerful men very attractive. Money equates to power (not always, but it depends on how much you have).

khai i personally don't think power equates money. yes powerful men are very attractive but that person could be powerful due to his dedication to his work or family or being confident or fighting for what he believes, intelligence...there's heaps of stuff.

i can see why men would go for looks more than money obviously cause the men are supposed to be the provider and the women are supposed to stay at home and it's also required that the ladies look good in their arms.

QUOTE (pickled_onion @ Apr 29 2004, 07:27 PM)
i would be happy to find someone with the same interests as me.
don't really care what they look like.
well wouldn't mind someone with a sexy lip ring
haha

kissing wouldn't be that comfy either...hoina ra??!!

QUOTE (distant_memory @ Apr 30 2004, 09:13 AM)
QUOTE (pickled_onion @ Apr 29 2004, 07:27 PM)
i would be happy to find someone with the same interests as me.
don't really care what they look like.
well wouldn't mind someone with a sexy lip ring
haha

kissing wouldn't be that comfy either...hoina ra??!!

Forget the kissing ..

what about the activities of daily living? eating. brushing your teeth? it would be so freaky having that thing in your mouth ... having said that .. it would probably grow on you and you'd prob forget it was ever there.

no i don't have one though. don't think it'd suit me.

one of my frens has this lavaret or something. and eating and stuff like that's fine but sometimes she accidently yanks it and shouts in pain.

about the kissing, i heard that lip rings makes kissing more interesting. haha i wouldn't know.

but the piercings people have in their lower body and genitals. it's ughh disgusting even the thought of it makes me cringe. ajha there are so many different types you can have. prince albert re, scrotum k ho kho. unsure.gif it's supposed to give sexual pleasure re but i'm not sure about that. urggggg chills.

smile.gif this is a very interesting topic, and i really liked the views shared....they all seem to be both of practical, logical and emotional contribution. moreover its ppl's way of viewing after all we are different and this varies. "lets face it"....that includes me!!! we always get attracted to someone who looks beautiful/handsome, attractive pleasant.....but the thing here is love and i believe love over beats all!!! no one here wld love to have wife/husband who is drop dead gorgeous but a bimbo/jackass......well....i wld rather have someone i could really connect to and look upon inspite of his physical aspects...because i know the person wld be "beautiful" from within.....and thats what matters..... Edited by lekha