Sign in to follow this  
allare

Chautari ma: Yes Hafta ko pramukha samachar

QUOTE (distant_memory @ Nov 17 2003, 12:43 PM)
QUOTE (MANANDHAR @ Nov 17 2003, 10:39 AM)
QUOTE (distant_memory @ Nov 17 2003, 08:33 AM)
this forum is seriously male-dominated....where are all the ladies??!!

Do you need male or female to put forward an argument or idea? Or to debate? smile.gif

what's your point manadhar...why are you beating around the bush??!!

I've put my points very clear.

QUOTE (manchilds friend @ Nov 17 2003, 11:10 AM)
It seems to me like all the ladies try to actively avoid "talking point"

you are right mf.

something is not right here. people should be encouraged to participate in each section, but i have seen tradition is different. tit for tat is more popular here and that is what people proudly talking about.

my view, there are two group who doesn't involve, first group scare to participate because they think whether they will make one mistake and they will be bombarded by many criticise rather than positive suggestion. second group simply has no idea and confidence where to start or how to involve.

my personal view only.

QUOTE (manchilds friend @ Nov 16 2003, 09:55 PM)
Who's Nitesh??

Or is this information on a need to know basis ???

MF,

No, information about me is not in need to know basis. You can check my profile.

DM,

I am sorry.

thirdpole,

beside two groups that you mentioned, there are also other kind of groups, who love to be active in other sections of forum like University, music, sports,etc. And there are people who are wokring behind the screen of public forum of chautari to ahcieve the goal of WNSO.

Life is not just discussion, rather to implement the positive outcome of discussion.

Nitesh.

QUOTE (distant_memory @ Nov 17 2003, 02:00 PM)
QUOTE (Nitesh @ Nov 17 2003, 01:56 PM)

DM,
I am sorry.

WOW...why are you sorry??!!

for passing the name of MF.

Nitesh.

QUOTE (Nitesh @ Nov 17 2003, 02:56 PM)
thirdpole,

beside two groups that you mentioned, there are also other kind of groups, who love to be active in other sections of forum like University, music, sports,etc. And there are people who are wokring behind the screen of public forum of chautari to ahcieve the goal of WNSO.

Life is not just discussion, rather to implement the positive outcome of discussion.

Nitesh.

there is smell of truth in your post nitesh. it is the matter of interest too that devide people among many category and forums.

i am not defending my claim, i still believe there are two group who really want to involve but do not dare to do so due to the reason mentioned above by myself. this is my analyze.

QUOTE (Nitesh @ Nov 17 2003, 02:06 PM)

DM,
I am sorry.

Nitesh.

aww bless....that's alright!

Ahile diunsho ko 2:40 bhayo. (UK time) aba sandesh sharma dwara preshit samachar haru pdhnu hos.

1/ Yas hapta ko pramukh samachar ma Wnso dwara web page ma krantikari pariwartan ko ghoshana.

2. Web page pariwartan ko sat sathi wnso ko web 2 din ka lagi bepatta. (i am not sure, May be there was error on server )

Aba padhnu hos pura samchar . Ahile apnhu le samachar lekhda ko Ghadi samam ma pani SQl language ko kharabi karan purna rupa ma wnso web page surf garna napayako ra pura samachar dina naskeko ma aphno tarpha bata chhama yachana garna chhahanchhu.tara yas sath satahi aja meo samachar pani new post haru napauda purai topic ma post garera malam lagaune prayas.

mero samachar yanhi bata pura hunchha pratikriya ko lagi tapani ko swagat chha yas ma .

QUOTE (Nitesh @ Nov 17 2003, 02:06 PM)

DM,
I am sorry.

Nitesh.

I don't really care Nitesh ... that my name was passed around like a secret note.

Although I would be lying if i said i wasn't slightly dissapointed with distant for doing this. Not because i wanna be anonymous for some wierd reason .. just a matter of principle.