Sign in to follow this  
Bipana

Movie sequels....

Have u guys seen "Fast and Furious" by any chance?

Loved it,,and also loved its sequel "2 Fast 2 Furious":)

btw,...finally.... i watched Matrix Unloaded last night...man..I was not disappointed at all...stunts/graphics were awesome, also, story line was good, they managed to continue the story where they left off in part one.

back to the future--all of them were ace as well as the land before time cartoons-with petre and long necks and all those ace dinosaurs.

matrix was great but didn't think matrix reloaded was as good, think they had too big a budget and wasted it on the graphics rather than the actual storyline.

lord of the rings---how ace is that!!! so far both of them have been amazing, can't wait for the 3rd one out this winter!!!

"Back to the future" smile.gif

Now there is a film that gets better and better with each instalment.

But I think the first one was my favourite ... that bit in the film when J. Fox plays "Jonny B. Goode" on the guitar ... man ... that was when I decided that the guitar was for me.

Michael J. Fox was one of my favourite actors ... I was really sad to hear about his condition.

...love Back to the Future. I have a DVD copy of all three sequels.

Lord of the rings...i thought it was just OK...Trees coming to live...i thought it was more like a child's play less like a Sci - fi.

but overall it was not a bad movie.....I thought it was fantasy with some sci fi touch, unlike Robin William's Hook.

i am into "Psychological Sci fi thriller" type of movie...........

Edited by rs_1915

QUOTE (manchilds friend @ Oct 31 2003, 12:22 PM)

But I think the first one was my favourite ... that bit in the film when J. Fox plays "Jonny B. Goode" on the guitar ... man ... that was when I decided that the guitar was for me.

Michael J. Fox was one of my favourite actors ... I was really sad to hear about his condition.

micheal j fox was ace when he played the quitar and he's so funny in that comedy with heather locklear. and it's really sad he's got parkinsons, esp at his age, but the good thing is, he's not staying idle, he's trying to raise money for charities associated with parkison's disease stuff.

MATRIX REVOLUTION out this week people...don't miss it!!!!!

Edited by distant_memory