Sign in to follow this  
satyanbasnet

what is the suitble combination?

i have completed my BE(electronics) from india. under nepal aid fund (a type of scholarship awarded every year by the indian embassy), and now i want to know which field would be best suited for further studies

as i was a student of biology during my itermediate studies , i too have interest in biology and think of studying biotechnology but again i sometime think of doing MBA

so please suggest me which would be the best in all aspect

also suggest me about various scholarships to get through and the scope in nepal and abroad......... wink.gifwink.gif

Ask yourself..why do you wanna do a MBA course? You might have a different perception of MBA...which most people do..but whne they land up doing it..they realsie it's completely different from what OTHER people told them and what they thought..i suggest you do some research...you coudl visit

www.businessweek.com

and go to the MBA section..it will provide you with comprehensive informatiom about what an MBA involves..areas it develops...career prospects...list of business schools and their addresses...

good luck...

QUOTE (satyanbasnet @ Sep 25 2003, 06:54 PM)
i have completed my BE(electronics) from india. under nepal aid fund (a type of scholarship awarded every year by the indian embassy), and now i want to know which field would be best suited for further studies
as i was a student of biology during my itermediate studies , i too have interest in biology and think of studying biotechnology but again i sometime think of doing MBA
so please suggest me which would be the best in all aspect
also suggest me about various scholarships to get through and the scope in nepal and abroad......... wink.gifwink.gif

Better to continue engineering field, Electronics. If u wanna study abroad and for that as we know we need scholarship, then Engineering will be the best option. I think in this field only LOTS of fund is poured all around the globe.

U can try to Korean universities too since this country is also one of the best supported country for the engineering field.

Thanks.

QUOTE (satyanbasnet @ Sep 25 2003, 09:54 AM)
as i was a student of biology during my itermediate studies , i too have interest in biology and think of studying biotechnology but again i sometime think of doing  MBA
so please suggest me which would be the best in  all aspect
also suggest me about various scholarships to get through and the scope in nepal and abroad......... wink.gif  wink.gif

hello satyanbasnet,

In which REC u're graduated from? Why u r confusing? if u wanna make ur track to the pure Engg. field that's a good way. Let me know if u are interested in doing ME???

Give me a PM.

satyanbasnet,

i am confused with you specialization.

U said : "i have completed my BE(electronics) from india"

When i glimpsed ur profile, i found ur subject as Mechanical Engg. ????? was it mechatronics or what??? unsure.gif

pls read as: "confused with your specialization during B.E."

What about Biomedical Engineering !! It is also a new area of study for Nepalese but I am not sure. But all depends upon person interest and dedication to reach thes summit.

Regards

Krishna

QUOTE (satyanbasnet @ Sep 25 2003, 09:54 AM)

Scholarships nai chahinchha ta ?? tongue.gif