Sign in to follow this  
izombiac

Little Advice

izombiac bro,

scholarship vaneko dherai kura ko hunchha....... yahan le ke ko lagi,, kasto cheej ko lagi scholarship ko kura garna khojnu vaako hola?

was it for further study? workshop? short-training? or what????

tapaile le saayad Padhai sambandhi nai vanna khojnu vaa hola as your query is in "College, Universities and Scholarship " section.

Your query is uncleared as u have not mentioned - Where u wanna study? which place/country? what major u wanna pursue? are u going for partial or full scholarship? blah blah blah...... if these things are clear, only any of WNSO members would find it easy to clarify ur query.

Gud luck anyway.

izombiac bro,

there was a discussion on "kaha jane ho padhna??????????????????? " initiated by santosh in WNSO.

May be the following link would be useful for u though ur query is not cleared.

http://chautari.wnso.org/index.php?act=ST&...=12&t=2253&st=0

la try haanau ek choti...........

QUOTE (izombiac @ Jul 10 2003, 07:51 AM)
Kan anyone provide meh with the information about the scholorship ??
Thank- Ya

Onikawa has already said your query is not clear.

If you were to be more specific then may be some of our member can provide you more information.

Anyway you can CLICK HERE to go through all the scholarship stuffs posted in WNSO chautari.

wonderful answer okniawa.

query bhanda pani i liked ur answer a lot.

scholarship bhaneko ta luteko dhan fupuko sradha garna dine ta hoina ni. tyo pauinalai you have to prove your worth.

izombiac, meh too wis u bes uf luk, mey u getaaa skolarsip

QUOTE (santos @ Jul 10 2003, 01:27 PM)
wonderful answer okniawa.
query bhanda pani i liked ur answer a lot.
scholarship bhaneko ta luteko dhan fupuko sradha garna dine ta hoina ni. tyo pauinalai you have to prove your worth.

thanks santos.

"scholarship bhaneko ta luteko dhan fupuko sradha garna dine ta hoina ni" hahahhaaah u made me LOL biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif .... infinity

kasto vanna sakya yaar..... let me note this down.... i like it smile.gif))

Hi izombiac,

Well many of the colleagues have elaborated with respect to your query.

Furthermore I would like to reiterate that you are requested to post the transparent query in a bid to get the appropriate answers from the members.

I do hope that you will get the satisfactory answer as soon as possible.

Watch out santos !! mad.gif

i wouldn't give **** on scholorship thingie, and that messege was posted due to the request of "Sajan Brotha" juss to check whether it'll work or not. And yeah i do got mouth full of answers. Anyways thankx "okinawa" for u're time.

Mess With The Best And Die Like The Rest

ëXpløitëd IzðmßiaC

Watch out santos !! mad.gif

i wouldn't give **** on scholorship thingie, and that messege was posted due to the request of "Sajan Brotha" juss to check whether it'll work or not. And yeah i do got mouth full of answers. Anyways thankx "okinawa" for u're time.

Mess With The Best And Die Like The Rest

ëXpløitëd IzðmßiaC

Dear izombiac,please don't get furious on santosh's comment.Though bitter ,but I think his words are right...but the style of telling is wrong.Keeping myself in ur place,I too realize that those words make you unhappy.But,don't be so serious about it.Dear santos,please donot use such type of offensive words which discourage others.WNSO is the place for the all type of students where we have to live together.