Sign in to follow this  
kamal

Nepali Lyrics Site

Dear friends,

Due to the growing number of rock and hip-pop songs in nepali music industries, it is sometimes hard to understand a song what they r really trying to say. I had listen an album named "dristy". its a heavy metal and i could not understand more then 60% what the song trying to say. So i have created a site for nepali songs lyrics.

Please visit http://www.gorkhali.com/lyrics for nepali lyrics or if you have collection of nepali lyrics feel free to add it or send e-mail to info@gorkhali.com

Thank you

kb

I agree with this idea of putting lyrics in website. But I think it's not that worthy if th elyrics is in English. Why we cannot use Unicode Nepali font.

And by the way. Check this website for Guitar Chord for Nepali song.

www.NepalISongChord.com

QUOTE (kamal @ Jun 19 2003, 02:14 PM)
Dear friends,

Due to the growing number of rock and hip-pop songs in nepali music industries, it is sometimes hard to understand a song what they r really trying to say. I had listen an album named "dristy". its a heavy metal and i could not understand more then 60% what the song trying to say. So i have created a site for nepali songs lyrics.

Please visit http://www.gorkhali.com/lyrics for nepali lyrics or if you have collection of nepali lyrics feel free to add it or send e-mail to info@gorkhali.com

Thank you
kb

Kamal Dai;

Glade to get chance to listen the music of ur side as - nepalisong.com. But dai this is not enough for nepali who are out of our country because it is only one medium to listen song for them. So dai if possible and try to put more latest song in internet. And thanks for others to provide nepai song side . . .

Bohara Pramed

Edited by Bohara