Sign in to follow this  
santos

kaha jane ho padhna???????????????????

Hi avee,

When Cyprus fully merge with EU, you don't need VISA at all to enter any part of EU countries. that is what I have understand.

QUOTE (Avee @ May 28 2003, 08:33 AM)
QUOTE (newapasa @ May 18 2003, 10:52 AM)
And also about the cyprus......Avee Jee ...Will it be difficult to get visa to Cyprus after 2004( When it will be entering to Euro. Union)??? How about the process and the procedure to get visa for the countries which are linked in European Union??? Could anyone help me in this??... because every country has different educational system and different VISA  procedure. So here in this chautari .. if we put questions and answers ...or just like discussions .. the people like me could gain more infromation about the systems and other processes.

If yu have further queries, feel free to write!

Avee Jee,

Thanks for your kind information......And as PuTer said .......is it true that you needn't need visa to go any other European Countries????

QUOTE (PuTer @ May 28 2003, 10:18 AM)
When Cyprus fully merge with EU, you don't need VISA at all to enter any part of EU countries.

QUOTE (newapasa @ May 28 2003, 02:08 PM)
is it true that you needn't need visa to go any other European Countries????

yes!

That is what I have understood also! I dont think we need visa for any EU countries coz EU is just like one country and different countries are like states, So... if yu enter a country we dont need separate visa for entering different states... so the situation is similar to this... ! But still, I am not fully confirmed!

Edited by Avee

if yu enter a country we dont need separate visa for entering different states... so the situation is similar to this

Yes, thats absolutely right.

Dear Friends,

I am in EU zone in Ireland. As far as I know u need visa to go any other EU countries. The thing is that If you are in EU zone then its easy for you to get visa. Its normal. Just apply you will get Tourist Visa.

And If you have Schengen Visa then You won't need visa to 12 EU countries like Germany,France,Belgium,Spain.

More queries please qoute this message .......................

hAINA

cYPRUS mA tA dHERAILE dHUKHA pAYAKO cHA nI, aRU dESTINATION kO bARE mA pANI sOCHNE hO kI

lIKE lATVIA, gREECE,aNI aRU pANI

kE cHA bICHAR..................................?

Columbia of South America is also good country for medical studies. I heard this by someone few days back. I will try to update the education system of Columbia if I find.

Thank you!

h countries that nepalese students are going are very different each. But As for me>> i'm very muc influenced by GERMANY. For more details...see threads on germany on WNSO chautari...and you can visi these sites:: www.daad.de , www.campus-gerany.de........if you are interested ...comon b. active