Sign in to follow this  
Nitesh

AIT Thailand

Hi,

I am just wondering, if anybody here are from AIT Thiland? I heard that there are big nepali community in AIT Thailand. If anyone of you are from AIT Thailand, then please let me know by replying here.

Thanks,

Hi! wink.gif friends,

I am minita from AIT Thailand.If you need to know about AIT and want to apply here then just click on this site:

www.ait.ac.th

cheers!

Minita

AIT

Welcome to WNSO Minita.

We are glad to see members from AIT. Minita, please let everyone know about WNSO at AIT, and encourage them to join WNSO. Also it would be nice to see WNSO Thailand in the long run. No rush.

Minita ji,

Warm Welcome to WNSO.

Nice to see you from Thailand.

Firstly, thank you for your post today.

Probably you are the first registered member from Thailand here @ WNSO, as we all know there are so many Nepalese Students at AIT, please let them know that there is WNSO to share their feelings and talk to fellow Nepalese students, if they are lucky enough they will find their school mates as well.

WNSO is expanding rapidly and wish to establish WNSO in Thailand with the help of AIT students, WNSO is always ready to help and support Nepalese Students studying in Thailand.

Minita ji, please feel free to visit WNSO forum and share information with fellow students, we need your strong support to make WNSO better than before, however if you you have any comments and suggestions please post at Comments section or email us.

Wish to see you again

Dinesh

QUOTE (minita @ Mar 17 2003, 08:15 PM)
Hi! wink.gif friends,

I am minita from AIT Thailand.If you need to know about AIT and want to apply here then just click on this site:

www.ait.ac.th

cheers!

Minita
AIT

Manita Jee;

Warm welcome in WNSO, a prominent platform of Nepalese students to give tips each other while being out of Nepal or those who're in nepal and looking to go abroad.

Please, try to bring some more about AIT and Thailand and, about our friends there. Hope to see u more often.

Thanks.

Hi minita,

A warm welcome to WNSO.

My family members have got a long history with Asian Institute of Technology, bangkok as well.

MANANDHAR.

Minita Shrestha jee,

Warm welcome to the world of WNSO. Its pretty strange that Nitesh jee started a thread and you came in... wow! thats great wink.gif anyway!

I have seen some guy before from Th but I dont think he became active after those days, so we have you new here frm Thainland, hope you will encourage your frens out there to join WNSO, and also do some homeworks about establishing WNSO Thainland. Hope that will be really great!!!

Take care!

Edited by Avee

Thanks Minita for joining WNSO. As other said, Warm welcome to WNSO chautari. I am sure that you will bring more friends from AIT, Thailand.

Avee, While posting, I asked her to join WNSO chautari.

thanks,

Edited by Nitesh

Welcome to WNSO Minita ji. It's really nice to meeting you here in the WNSO forum. Please, be in touched and come more often. Thank you for joining us and also hope to meet many friends from AIT Thailand. Have a good day Minita ji.

MANITA JEE,

WELCOME IN WNSO .NICE TO SEE YOU IN WNSO FORUM.

HOPE TO SEE YOU MORE IN COMING FUTURE.