Sign in to follow this  
admin

ATTARIYA CHAUTARI

Hey yar! I am trying to upload fresh images but it's not working from here. What's the matter? 100 bytes was ok before but now it says, the 100 bytes is bigger than the permision. Hurrrrrrrrrrrey!

Photo upload garna ta yata bata pani sakiyeko chhaina. Maybe something wrong with this system or the system is still in mentainence mood I think.

Ok guys, bye for now, I will get back you soon. Have great day to all.

Thank you Balayar Bhai.

Tyo DOB bhaneko Date Of Birth ho ki kya ho Balayar ji? Tyo ta nasodhe nai hunchha, uha ta pakeko umerma parnu hunchha. :D:D

Hey Guys- kata hara ho Bhane . . .?? ~~~ name nai chinna garo . . . paila ka members haruko . . .

Anyway nick names decoreated with fanatasitically here. .. . :D koi Jamuna/Kalug .. . rainika . . .~~ :P ra ma pani aaba Achhami hunu paryo ki kyaho . . .!!!!!!

Edited by Bohara

Attariyia Chautari needs some kind of revival I guess. Its not active as it used to be. Someone has to take steps to make things interesting in this forum. For this I am trying something.

The Far West Nepal which used to be as good a political activitiy as anyother region seems to be in complete political vacuum. I learned that not a single political activitiy going there. I also learned that not a single person is yet ready to complete in local municipal elections in Dhangadhi and Mahendranagar - two major City in the region.

With this vaccum, everybody can imagine the effects on local economy and development pace. This will create a sense of fear among the people and people who are able are destined to flee away form their homes for security or for peace of mind which will further deteriorate the economic activity of the region. The situation is no worse than most of Nepal but the region which has long been in dire condition will have the severe most impact and the recovery and revival would seem a distant dream.

Now, people, please give your critical comment on this thought. The purpose of this is to revival attariya chautari at least in this forum and share ideas on what should and can be done for this. We are among future planers, developers, administrators, economists and technicians so sharing ideas would definitley help both us and the region.

thanks

Benktesh

I got to read an interesting article titled "Letter from Doti" by Rita Thapa in Nepali Times weekly. If u have time, go through it.

Letter from Doti

Things are so bad, even restoring peace is not enough any more

DOTI—From Nepalganj, the road to Doti is varied and beautiful. The extension of the ceasefire has brought people out, allowing them to be visible in the fields and along the highway. They prepare the fields for winter wheat in these idyllic mountains of terraces and forests dotted with little farm houses. The only visible sign of the past 10 years of is the Maoist graffiti on bridge pylons from Kohalpur to Karnali.

more here : http://www.nepalitimes.com/issue276/nepalipan.htm

(source : www.nepalitimes.com)