Sign in to follow this  
admin

ATTARIYA CHAUTARI

QUOTE (Preeti Shrestha @ Jun 25 2004, 08:36 AM)
Hey Floreince,

It's nice to see you with your face dear. Long time no see, where have you been lost? Anyway, it's good to see you after a long period. Thanks for your all wish and compliments to the family and baby. Thanks to others too.

Preety le bahneko kuro right . . . . . Flowrence has appeared with great compliments for the family of Shahi dai . . .

Anyway congratulation once again Bhahi and Dai . . . & welcome to lovely baby . .from ur uncle side toooooooooooooo . . .

QUOTE (RKYadav @ Jun 17 2004, 02:09 PM)
CONGRATULATION to Mr. Shahi ji and Mrs. Shahi ji.

From my side too.

Thank you to all for your warmest and lovely lovely wishes. We (my family members who are members of this forum from Ambarnath) were inactive in the forum for last couple of weeks coz of some problem on PC but finally I repared it and it's working as it was before.

Mother and the baby will reach at home tomorrow. Tomorrow is check out day from the hospital.

Once again, Thank you to all.

Congratulation to Ju and Diju. I will be there shortly.

Hi all,

NAMASTE !!

Finally, they (Mother and the baby ) arrived at home from the hospital, today. Let's hope, everything goes fine as before.

Cheers!!!!

QUOTE (RKYadav @ Jun 17 2004, 02:09 PM)
Mr. Shahi ji and Mrs. Shahi ji, I will be there soon .....DESHI MARSHAL (heavy drink). biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

biggrin.gif Bahaane chahiye to in se sikhiye. Jo pina jante hain, wohi Sikandar. biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

QUOTE (Surabhi Chand @ Jun 29 2004, 12:01 PM)
biggrin.gif Bahaane chahiye to in se sikhiye. Jo pina jante hain, wohi Sikandar. biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Welcome to all. Kyon ki, hum hain hi yahaan ke Sikandar.

Yasto bela maa pani birko na todera ani kahile todne ta? Yasto mausam sadhai bhari aune kura pani hoina tyo pani feri hamro Shahi ji ra Shivani ji ko chhori janmieko sukhad ghadi biggrin.gif

Khai, O Shahi ji and Shivani ji, kun lanka maa hunu hunchha tapai haru? READY...GET-SET...... already, aba GO ko isharaa matrai baki chha. biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

QUOTE (Aayesha Rana @ Jun 17 2004, 10:50 AM)
The good news is, finally the lovely, cute baby has arrived in this beautiful world. Yesterday night near about 11:00 PM (according to an Indian time), Mrs Shivani Shahi have gave birth the new cute baby (girl) at Ambarnath Hospital, Ambarnath.

All friends from Mumbai are already here to congratulate to Mr Shahi and Mrs Shahi. This information is to those who are out of Mumbai or Out of India. Mr Father or Mr Shahi also is not in his home at this time to have enjoy on this great day. He is out of Mumbai for last seven months. Even that, we celebrate the great day with his all family members, relatives and friends.

Daju ra Bhauju lai mero tarfa bata panee dherai dherai badhai chha.

Hey Rupa,

How about your daily life sister? Nice to talk you after a long time. How are others from your place. Give my regards to all of them. And thank you for your letter and the informations. Good day sister.