Sign in to follow this  
Mohan Bikram Thapa

Changing Name or surname in UK

I recently discover that in the UK anyone can change their first name and surname. To change first name, it cost £20 and to change last name it cost £30, then you can be officially different person, for example you can change your name from Harka bahadur Nepali to David Beckham. Isnt that cool?

Anyone know why one would need to change name? why this law exist in the UK and not in Nepal?

Anyone know why one would need to change name? why this law exist in the UK and not in Nepal?

नाम बदल्ने व्यबस्था सबै ठाउँमा छ र शायद नेपाल मा पनि तर समय र परिस्थितीले गर्दा नाम बदल्ने ले नाम बदल्छन ।

नाम बदल्ने व्यबस्था सबै ठाउँमा छ र शायद नेपाल मा पनि तर समय र परिस्थितीले गर्दा नाम बदल्ने ले नाम बदल्छन ।

Thank you sister for that information about Nepal.

DOCTOR I do not like shows, but I found myself engaged Grey's Anatomygrey's anatomy dvd and House. They have already started to make a good doctor seems and what I like Grey's Anatomy is that the situations are real, it makes you feel something, just humorsmallville dvd and fun, and although it's humor and fun, and this is the first season, now I'm watching the second season of the TV and some of these episodes leaves me in tears, and when I'm watchingwalt disney dvd like to pray that most of these problems do not happen to you ... I was hooked the first episode I've seen .... now I can not stop watch it every Sunday.Only one word can describe whathouse md dvd I feel Amatomy de Grey, in general, and the word LOVE. I think it must be the best show on television. I bought the first season, although I had seen everything, but after seeing them like 5 timesone tree hill dvd each, I realized that I would find something new each time. I can not wait until season 2 came out, I'll be the first to buy. I cry every time you watch a program, the worst was when the guys in the bomb team, I could not believe it, I thought Meredith was dreaming.