Sign in to follow this  
Yadav

Who Should be the First President of The Republic Nepal.

Who Should Be the First President of The Republic Nepal?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. First President of The Republic Nepal.

• Girija Prasad Koirala
    • Pushpa Kamal Dahal
    • Madhav Kumar Nepal
    • Sahana Pradhan
    • Kul Chandra Gautam
    • Ramraja Prasad Singh
    • Other

Girija is also a qualified man to be president of Nepal considering how he handled the transitional period. But, I hear rumour that madav Nepal is going to be next president. then, what is the meaning of democracy-ganatantra? same old faces even after defeat!!!!

Exactly! I am wondering how the maoist and UML came closer on Power Sharing and agreed that President should be form UML?A Big joke to me. :lol:

Ma tluck ko bichar lai respect garchu . But thats people expectation and aspirations. May be Situation at present is different .

True Nationalist Haru President hunna pani sakchan nahuna pani sakchan . Also the support for international community is essential in country like ours . If you could remember just after the constituency election results were announced i was one of the wittness of Prachanda speaks inside BICC . They opt for Capatism and they were flexible for such Vast ideological change before and after who have fought war for 10 years Class struggle , for downtrodden community . Certainly i prefer a change in the leadership and new face for Rastrapathi . Guys all the best for New Face . Hope This time Nepali people must not suffer in the future by this decision .

A Prospereous and Peace Nepal for all .

Ke ho, Ramraja ra Girija ko compettition! Hoina Baban Singh ra Upendra Yadav ho naam ni rakhne ki!

Ke ho, Ramraja ra Girija ko compettition! Hoina Baban Singh ra Upendra Yadav ho naam ni rakhne ki!

Yesari nai political Prties haru chair ko lagi Dog fight gari rahe bhane Yes ko solution khojna "Nagarjun" tira gaye kaso hola !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lol

Khoi Baban Singh nai po hune ho ki!

Yahan ta je pani hunchha mathi mathi!!!

Jo bhayepani chito hunuparo.Yo gutbandi ko hoina sahamatiko politics hunuparcha.aba ta ati late bhayo.Yesto tarikale ta 10 barsa ma pani hamro sambidhan bandaina hola.

Jo bhayepani chito hunuparo.Yo gutbandi ko hoina sahamatiko politics hunuparcha.aba ta ati late bhayo.Yesto tarikale ta 10 barsa ma pani hamro sambidhan bandaina hola.

ke ho tilak ji,, Nikai hattar chha jasto chha ni. Presedent ko lagi vacancy khuleko chha re ni ki timi hami pani..............jane ki ?? hahaha

Yahan Sadyentra hundai chha hai! kahan GP Buda ajhai Sadyentra gaarna lageko aavas hundai chha ho malai ta!