Sign in to follow this  
kslsanjeeb9

Regarding WNSO- TSHIRTS

Bharat sir and Yadav sir,

Many Thanks for the wonderful reply. I really like the answer, esp, "Social transformation through quality education, volunteerism and capacity building of youth"....... I would like to make two points here:

a. Is it possible to transfer this to the general forum? I am sure a lot of people out there would ike to know the answer to this.....

b. Regarding the scholarships WNSO Nepal provides internally to the under-privileged ones in Nepal, if WNSO Nepal could send us some progresses apart from the abstract feeling of achievement, then that would really help our case of fund-raising and make it more convincing.

cheers,

Sachin sir !

Thanks a lot for your response. At least you have gone through the statement and shaped your opinion.

WNSO Nepal National Scholarship Achievers (till now)

1.Govinda Shrestha

School/College: Siddhartha Higher Secondary School, Nawalparasi

Class: XI

2.Rajan Kumar Chaudhary

School: Care School, Gaushala Kathmandu.

Class: IV

1. Mr. Govinda Shrestha, inhabitant of Arunkhola, Nawalparasi district became a first winner of WNSO-Nepal National (internal) scholarship award. He is student of Grade 11, an Orphan youth -economically a very weak–deserve. He has secured distinction marks in SLC.He was sponsored with total amount of Rs. 8000 as calculation made for the tuition fee as first installment. Further extension of his scholarship depends both on his performance and the availability of financial resources with WNSO Nepal. As we had promised to provide Nrs.12000.00 in total for Grade 11 and 12 under the basis of his assessment, performance and utilization of sponsorship and availability of financial resources with WNSO Nepal. Visit Photo Galley of Scholarship Distribution Program :Click here

2. WNSO Nepal has offered a scholarship to a student from a very poor family background with great talent Mr. Rajan Kumar Chaudhary of grade IV (Care School, Gaushala Kathmandu) became the Second achiever of WNSO Nepal internal Scholarship Scheme. Mr. Chaudhary is currently residing at Gaushala with his Father (Originally from Saptari). He was awarded with a cash amount of Nrs 4500 /- for his grade IV study. Further extension of his scholarship depends both on his performance and the availability of financial resources with WNSO Nepal. A Small Scholarship distribution program was organized at Care School Gaushala Kathmandu in the presence of the principal, guardian, and the Students. Dr Sunil Kumar Joshi, President of WNSO Nepal with other guests handed over the cash award to his guardian. Visit Photo Gallery of Scholarship Distribution Program:Click here

Wonderful.... Great job done WNSO Nepal... let's keep it up...... I think, if we keep these facts in the forefront of our campaign of any sort, it will make a great impact.

Let's move this thread to the public forum, shall we? or we can continue discussions of these sorts in the public forum.

One link that is really commentworthy in WNSO. We need fund and it's good that WNSO Nepal is engaging itself in various activities to promote its objectives. We need to devote maximum amount of funds to provide scholarship and healthcare. All wnso members should be generous to contribute to the forum whatever amount thay can. We few are privileged in this world, and we should not lose this oppourtunity to help others.

WNSO Nepal and our experiences:

Dear forum visitors, this is the latest program (initiative) in order to raise funds for WNSO Nepal. We have been running the programs and applying initiatives both on fund raising and fund disseminating arenas. The programs have already been mentioned. As an organisation, We do believe that, it has the most 'transparent and friendly' environment among all clubs and NGOs in Nepal.

The organisational structure is so democratic that we cannot find such structures anywhere in Nepal.

Further, we are planning to organise more programs in volunteering, educare, capacity building of youth etc.

For our programs, office cum seminar hall rent, staff salaries, we need some amount. Also as

an organisation finds its momentum, its objectives are getting achieved and some new objectives are being set.

We are organisation of students and professionals who are managing time, we need more volunteers; yes our volunteers, now-a-days are very active. As per our membership policy, our volunteers are transformed into general members and committees members as required.

Thanks for moderators for making this topic accessible to us.

with best regards,

dip esh

WNSO Nepal

Please tell us the progress report on WNSO Thirts. Please tell its sizes. Do we have thought making M/L/XL/XXL etc and what will be the price tag? please display images of tshirt if possible. and can we display in website so that people can buy online through paypal or via credit cards.

I am thinking to sell some t-shirts in India. i will tell how we can make it after getting some info on tshirts.

Please tell us the progress report on WNSO Thirts. Please tell its sizes. Do we have thought making M/L/XL/XXL etc and what will be the price tag? please display images of tshirt if possible. and can we display in website so that people can buy online through paypal or via credit cards.

I am thinking to sell some t-shirts in India. i will tell how we can make it after getting some info on tshirts.

Thanks for your query. Progress of distributing WNSO Tshirts is increasing. Currently, T-shirts have been sold in UK and Nepal. We plan to export them to other countries as well.

We have definitely thought about various sizes like M/L/XL/XXL. So, various sizes like 36,38,40,42,44 are available in different colours(blue,grey,green, black). These sizes are equivalent to the sizes of your concern.

Regarding, prices it may vary as per the country. We expect to raise more fund especially when the T-shirts are exported abroad. So, it would be better for WNSO if we can generate more fund.

We have got suggestions regarding display of T-shirts on website. We are really happy to get suggestions for improvement and we will implement them as soon as possible. Regarding online payment system via paypal or any other mechanism has not been implemented so far. Incorporating this feature also requires some amount of money. We will definitely try to implement this feature in our website if the demand is high.

We would be really grateful to you if you could take initiative in selling WNSO-Tshirts in India. Please feel free to ask for any other information regarding T-shirts.

sita

thank u for your reply. i will let u know the mode of delivery and time when it should be delivered to me.

btw, do we have tshirts in stocks? or how many days do it take to prepare? if in stock, how many tshirts are there?