Sign in to follow this  
Rayan

Yuva.Zone

Hey folk!

Check out Yuva.Zone new portal designed for WNSO Memebers! Its in beta phase! We need your comments and suggestion regarding this portal. Apart from that plz contribute us with your articels. You can send it to info@yuvazone.com

This portal is for us!!!![Proud WNSO Members]

Njoy

Rayran

Dear Rayan sir, is this a blod type! I seems so! and full of texts! Can you publish an artivle that i have prepared? A travel-experience to a remote part of Nuakotdistrict!?

please reply!

Dear Rayan sir, is this a blod type! I seems so! and full of texts! Can you publish an artivle that i have prepared? A travel-experience to a remote part of Nuakotdistrict!?

please reply!

Ofcourse! we will! you can send us in our email id [info@yuvazone.com]

regards,

d

Wish you all the best ryan. Keep it up.

I have been trying my best to update portal regularly, but I am really surprise by cold response of WNSO member. Yuvazone, is created by wnso member for wnso member plz actively visit it and leave your suggestion out there. And you can send us your articles, mail it to info@yuvazone.com.

Regards,

Rayan

currnetly there are less no. of posters in chautari.. so there might be a response.. but lets' not take this matter seriously.. I am preparing the article and will soon mail it!