Sign in to follow this  
clenchedFIST

HELP ME !!!!!!

I have been asked to write an article and I have to complete by mid March. I do not have a subject to write about.

Yesterday someone suggested me to write on why does financial year starts from 01 Apr? I have looked over the internet and found out that financial year for the UK and some other countries are from 01 Apr. Some countries they have it from Sep and so on....

So I am asking you; good people to help me find out why not financial year starts from 01 Jan as they start a new year.

Help me out!!!!

I have been asked to write an article and I have to complete by mid March. I do not have a subject to write about.

Yesterday someone suggested me to write on why does financial year starts from 01 Apr? I have looked over the internet and found out that financial year for the UK and some other countries are from 01 Apr. Some countries they have it from Sep and so on....

So I am asking you; good people to help me find out why not financial year starts from 01 Jan as they start a new year.

Help me out!!!!

Seems a bit hard question.

If you do not know what to write. What are the issues you have?. Then why do you want to write. Unless you are sening to Nepal or Nepali papers, article writen in that way probably makes any sense.

Anyway, if you want advise, you need to explain, what is your background and what you wan tto do. Then probably people can advise you some issues to write.

Sorry, it is bit rude but that is probably the way to deal with.

Best of luck

Help me out!!!!

Seems a bit hard question.

If you do not know what to write. What are the issues you have?. Then why do you want to write. Unless you are sening to Nepal or Nepali papers, article writen in that way probably makes any sense.

Anyway, if you want advise, you need to explain, what is your background and what you wan tto do. Then probably people can advise you some issues to write.

Sorry, it is bit rude but that is probably the way to deal with.

Best of luck

Alrite... Yogesh... Thank you for showing some interest.

Still searching for a good appropriate subject..

let you all know later

Help me out!!!!

Your roadmap seems unclear.

For what purpose you wish to write an article? This important because way of writing article is different for different purposes like for newspaper or research article of review article or stories.

Therefore, first of all, make it clear about your intention, then only you may have some usefull inputs from the chautarian.

Anyway, wish you all the best for your activity.

Regards,

SHYAM

hello,

first of all a big hiiiiiii.

and u said tht u have to write an article.and as others have writeen, i m also thnking about what u want to write the article abt??

what i sugest is that first think a lot in which topic u want to write an article.what i feel is go from ur own field prospectus.i mean,whats ur field. get a bit concentratted on that. tht will ring a sense of convince to urself.and moreover try to enroll urself in searchin those materials which are very current matters and current affairs so tht peple are interested to go through them.

like if u are are a health student, u can write abt the current health affiars or issues,if u are a student of economics, u can render abt the economic crisis existing in nepal and so on.

this is what i could tell u.and i don know howmuch it works for u .anywyas best of luck for whatever purpose u are writing the article.give ur best.

regards

seema

Thank you all for your concerns... but i think i have made my subject clear here already...

I want to write an article on WHY DOES THE FINANCIAL YEAR STARTS FROM 01 APR? Why not start FY from the day new year starts??

Hope you all get my point here and help me out to find out the reasons why??

Thanking you all once again!!

Ta

I've finally finished my article... but on different subject matter.

I could not gather much info on my previous subject so had to be dropped; instead I took all of your suggestions and now I've completed my article on Youth Club where I have been volunteering for a year or so.

Thank you all for your suggestion and view.

Ta