Sign in to follow this  
jorinthegreat(JTG)

Win free 8GB IPod

HEy guys do u want a brand new Ipod

The most active member on NepalNepal.com will receive an iPod as a prize.

>Click here to join.

So come and join and Be active

I don't know if we should aloow these type of advertisement. Again people will start syaing taht it is information. If somebody thinks that it is information, it is ok. For me there is no difference between the other spams where people want you to click for prizes ......... and Finally you will get cheated. I am not saying this guy is going to do that but we have got to be careful. Next time other people willcome advertising which could have seriious implication to members and this forum. Moderators, please have a carefu; thought.

I found this site is for the lamers Only so i am leaving you guys alone Bye

JTG, there is nothing to feel offended here. You wanted us to join some website and some of us, I believe, politely declined. That's it. This is your website as much as ours and we always look forward to seeing great thought provoking posts from you.

I found this site is for the lamers Only so i am leaving you guys alone Bye

The only thing you brought in in this forum is some hacking technology and some advertisement of your own site. If you become an expert with those things I have nothing to say. Everybody has their own limited sky. If you don't want to see beyond that nobody can help you.

Probably nobody wants your hacking techniques. You need to think that this forum is being accessed from developed countries as well and there are laws which make your hacking techniques a serious crime at least in UK if not ina ny other part of world. I don't think forum administers want to get into trouble by giving information about your hacker tecniques. The way you wrote here and the way you advertised were completely unacceptable. I don't know what you want to prove of yourself. Few internet tricks and you started thinking of master. Go away and do these in some other forum.

If you want to contribute something in concerete and if you need any academic/educational help, you are always welcomed here. Not those silly things.

Anyway, i persnally wish you best of luck.

Dear frens

This forum you visit is especially addressed to the students .As per the motto of this forum your content must be benificial to the students . If anyone use it to advertise for their personal business propagation , in this case it is not guarentee that your content would be reviewed positively so please we request all of you to add your content in favour of intellectual group.

Thanks

Edited by Yadav

May i repeat it again and sharply comment on the moderators.. that if such adverts come then u have to give three times of warning and should block that person from ip address and name... if not then i have to say that moderators are useless or they work for nothing.. sorry for being not poliet but i mean it. this is not a platform for anyone bringing such nonsense adversitesment.. take care and mind my harashaing langauge...