Sign in to follow this  
palxeno

UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY CHITTAGONG

Hey guys,

i need help to take very important decision of my life. From next month i am thinking to study MBBS In UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY CHITTAGONG (USTC)Foy's Lake, Chittagong - 4202,Bangladesh.

And really confused about study in Bagladesh so through this post i am expecting to slove my queries which is pissing me off everytime - about the degree standard of this university, quality of education, value of money spending on self finance, scope AFTER finishing and getting the job in Nepal.

Please share your experiences and suggestions which are valuable for me.......your small help will make big difference to my future.

and plz pray for me and wish me good luck.

thank you.

Edited by palxeno

Dear palxeno,

You have chosen the right way, The INSTITUTION that you have named is very renowned! You have career-prospects after your completion of studies.

Is it scholarships programme?

You have chosen the right way or the right way has chosen you..all same

regards and best wishes from:

Dipesh and the WNSO-Team

Dear palxeno,

You have chosen the right way, The INSTITUTION that you have named is very renowned! You have career-prospects after your completion of studies.

Is it scholarships programme?

You have chosen the right way or the right way has chosen you..all same

regards and best wishes from:

Dipesh and the WNSO-Team

Thanks for your remarkable advice which increases my potential times two. i really appreciate the way you tryed to explained the senario. i am glad that we have pals like you in WNSO.

thanks so much once again.

Hey guys,

i need help to take very important decision of my life. From next month i am thinking to study MBBS In UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY CHITTAGONG (USTC)Foy's Lake, Chittagong - 4202,Bangladesh.

And really confused about study in Bagladesh so through this post i am expecting to slove my queries which is pissing me off everytime - about the degree standard of this university, quality of education, value of money spending on self finance, scope AFTER finishing and getting the job in Nepal.

Please share your experiences and suggestions which are valuable for me.......your small help will make big difference to my future.

thank you.

My friend Suprati Bajracharya is studying MBBS in that university.

As far as I know that is a good institute,

We wish all the best for your study,

Keep on joining with chautari.

Once again, ALL THE BEST !

Hi guy, i m in bangladesh in dhaka university. u have asked for ustc,chittagong. ya fren it is really nice for mbbs, it has very good image in bangladesh. about 60 student per year are studying there. many of student has passed from there and getting good oppurtunity of job. so u better take admission.for detail u can contact me on my email.

me_nabaneet@yahoo.com.

Nabanit jha

Hey guys,

thank you.

Hi guy, i m in bangladesh in dhaka university. u have asked for ustc,chittagong. ya fren it is really nice for mbbs, it has very good image in bangladesh. about 60 student per year are studying there. many of student has passed from there and getting good oppurtunity of job. so u better take admission.for detail u can contact me on my email.

me_nabaneet@yahoo.com.

Nabanit jha

Hey guys,

thank you.

for a newly raising future for MBBS i would like to say.. the uni is god damn good and i am sure u will damn great but the matter of fact is are u ready to dedicate 100% of ur time for studies.. if u are then that is the best place.. just study as bds will have same routine infectino and epidemics like ours so it would be more reflective of the diesease that we have back to our ocuntry.. so its good to hear that u are going to start the new phase of life from larval to pupal stage of evolution...all the best.. before u claim that u have undergone metamorphosis...

wish u a promising career, and wish u a dedicated nature and striving labour.. all the best for ur life and destiny...

regards,

Edited by b-mal