Bharat Thapa

WNSO on Nepali TV

So can we fix the meeting for Sunday Morning usual time, as you won't be here, we can have all our committee members as well on that day for this months meeting. what do you say?

Please let me know.

I will let the related person to be at poplar after i got confirmation from you.

regards

Gyanu

Gyanu, agreed. Lets meet on Sunday, 10 AM at poplar.

So can we fix the meeting for Sunday Morning usual time, as you won't be here, we can have all our committee members as well on that day for this months meeting. what do you say?

Please let me know.

I will let the related person to be at poplar after i got confirmation from you.

regards

Gyanu

Gyanu, agreed. Lets meet on Sunday, 10 AM at poplar.

Big hand to the team who made this sucess. Wish all the best.

Dear Everyone...

Its really good to know that WNSO is launching an hour TV program... I Have come across with a very good concept.... regarding the program... and its in a BLUE print form... IN the meeting i am gonna propose that thing....

So 10 AM at poplar tomorrow (Sunday) 18th , i'll propose the BLUE PRINT.

Regards

Rajesh Thapa

WNSO Uk

WNSO

The program will be operated under a Name of WNSO

WNSO Media Network

WNSO media Network as be a Part of WNSO will be responsible for everything related to Media. As a Part of WNSO media Network, soon it is going to run a weekly TV program on the Nepali TV.

Air time

Initially for 30-45 Min a Week

Extendable to Hour a Week

Team

6 team Member

Out of 6 member team,

4 should be able to present the program,

2 at a time as rotation basis in order to cover if some go on holiday or unable to attend,

In worst case if 2 or 3 cannot attend, still 1 will run program. Other 2 will work to help these 4 presenters to write the script etc.

*Program will be recorded initially at TV studio, later we can do wherever we like once we have our own camera.

Source : Information Provided BY Mr. BHARAT THAPA. Founder of WNSO

I am Planning to Propose a DRAFT on the meeting tomorrow at Poplar, Gyanu's Rsident. at 10 A.M. Sunday.... Special Thanks To Mr. Bharat Thapa for the wonderful concept and A Aonderful Approach Towards Pushing WNSO one step Furthur.

Regards

Rajesh Thapa

Edited by rAAAz

How far have we reached as regards to the draft proposal?

In coming Saturday Gyanu and me going to Nepali TV and then we will know the further development. I have asked every member to post the free time normally in a week.

Like in my case I am free on tuesday, wednesday, friday and saturday.

This will let us organise any programme and can go to Nepali TV together.

Any further suggestion will be heartly welcome.

Regards

DB Sahi

Dear all,

It is really a heartening news for us that there wyll be a TV program by WNSO.

I would like to that the labourious hands worked for this program to make it a success.

Before starting such effective program, I think we should make a clearcut agenda.

May be it's been already started as know about it lately.

I myself is verymuch excited to hear about it, am waiting for the time when it will be broadcasted.

Much care about the program should be given prior to telecast since it has direct impact toward people who watch.

ONce again big hands to the TEAM.

thanks

-SHAM

Dambar daju, kati khera bhetne ho saturday

Hi Siddarth and other members of WNSO Media Network,

We are having meeting tomorrow at North West London College in Alperton. I requested for the venue to the director of the college who has now accepted for 11 am, Saturday, 8th December, 2007.

But we have decided to meet all of us in front of Alperton Tube Station at 10.45am from where we will go to the venue together.

This is best possible venue for all members on the basis their location as far as I know.

Regards

DB Sahi

Dambar daju, kati khera bhetne ho saturday

Hi Siddarth and other members of WNSO Media Network,

We are having meeting tomorrow at North West London College in Alperton. I requested for the venue to the director of the college who has now accepted for 11 am, Saturday, 8th December, 2007.

But we have decided to meet all of us in front of Alperton Tube Station at 10.45am from where we will go to the venue together.

This is best possible venue for all members on the basis their location as far as I know.

Regards

DB Sahi

How was the meeting yesterday? Any constructive decisions made?