Bharat Thapa

WNSO on Nepali TV

Dear all,

I am glad to let you know that Director of Nepali TV (www.nepalitv.com) agreed to allocate one hour a week for WNSO to broadcast our own program. Nepali TV is a independent Nepali TV channel directly broadcasting from London that covers whole Europe, Middle East and part of South Asia and Africa (unfortunately, it doesn't cover Nepal).

If we manage to broadcast one hour a week program based on academic information, it will get big publicity.

So, where we stand now? Again, technical part is what we always lack while launching technical project. Who is going to run this program? What we going to include?

Raise your hand please....

We need active discussion regarding this, please have your say.

Bharat dai

We are planning for the Health Camp at PALUNG Near DAMAN on the Janury 30, 2007 (it is Martyrs Day). So we could air that programe too if we could manage and make the programme.

The sponsor (remitance company) which is eager to sponsor the WNSO HEALTH CAMP in PALUNG will be happy for the few programmes to air in Nepali TV as their major focus targetd area will be the place where Nepalese are abroad.

Bharat dai

We are planning for the Health Camp at PALUNG Near DAMAN on the Janury 30, 2007 (it is Martyrs Day). So we could air that programe too if we could manage and make the programme.

The sponsor (remitance company) which is eager to sponsor the WNSO HEALTH CAMP in PALUNG will be happy for the few programmes to air in Nepali TV as their major focus targetd area will be the place where Nepalese are abroad.

no worry, I will arranged nepali TV crew to go to Palung along with WNSO members and have all recorded.

Dear all,

I am glad to let you know that Director of Nepali TV (www.nepalitv.com) agreed to allocate one hour a week for WNSO to broadcast our own program. Nepali TV is a independent Nepali TV channel directly broadcasting from London that covers whole Europe, Middle East and part of South Asia and Africa (unfortunately, it doesn't cover Nepal).

If we manage to broadcast one hour a week program based on academic information, it will get big publicity.

So, where we stand now? Again, technical part is what we always lack while launching technical project. Who is going to run this program? What we going to include?

Dear all

This is a great thing for us and a great effort we should make to it to make a success. I think it will be better if we all could meet n discuss to it and share work to every member. we have to act on in immediately.

Bharat Mainali

Meeting schedule for tomorrow at Nepali TV head office, Hanger Lane, West London with Director of Nepali TV. I request all UK committee members to contact me as soon as you can (Today) in order to go there tomorrow. We also need to hunt for talent who can run this program, so we need to publicly announce this news as soon as we have some agreement tomorrow.

Meeting schedule for tomorrow at Nepali TV head office, Hanger Lane, West London with Director of Nepali TV. ..........

That's a good news. WNSO will get full publicity from this. Is this meeting tomorrow? Monday????

Dear all,

Dear all

This is a great thing for us and a great effort we should make to it to make a success. I think it will be better if we all could meet n discuss to it and share work to every member. we have to act on in immediately.

Bharat Mainali

Definitely, exciting news to WNSO volunteers! ……….need to be additional energized from valued members. Hope this programme will start soon with punctuality & effectiveness. WNSO Nepal will give big hand to maintain the quality of Proposed programme.

Regards,

JN Kharel

WNSO-Nepal

no worry, I will arranged nepali TV crew to go to Palung along with WNSO members and have all recorded.

Bharat Dai

in the proposal to the sponsor can we put that 'we will shoot the video of the health camp and will be aired in the NEPALI TV from UK which will broadcasted thoughout europe and middle east in Nepali TV'.