Hi!

I am Gaurav Dhwaj Khadka and I need information about jobs in Australia. I have interest in photography but I will not study photography in Australia. I will do Hotel management, so I need information about which city is better to get job? Is it Sydney or Melbourne? I heard that it is difficult to get jobs in Sydney, Is that true? How about Melbourne? Please do let me know ASAP.

And here is one more question on behalf of my friend. He has done IA but his percent on IA is 44% so is there any chance to get in Australia in any subject. He has interest in Business.

Thanks in advance.

Rock on,

Gaurav Dhwaj Khadka

Hi!

I am Gaurav Dhwaj Khadka and I need information about jobs in Australia. I have interest in photography but I will not study photography in Australia. I will do Hotel management, so I need information about which city is better to get job? Is it Sydney or Melbourne? I heard that it is difficult to get jobs in Sydney, Is that true? How about Melbourne? Please do let me know ASAP.

And here is one more question on behalf of my friend. He has done IA but his percent on IA is 44% so is there any chance to get in Australia in any subject. He has interest in Business.

Thanks in advance.

Rock on,

Gaurav Dhwaj Khadka

Dear WNSO Family !

Please have a look in the querries relating to study abroad (Australia ) By Gaurav J ! Anyone from WNSO -Australia to assist him regarding his querries or any Volunteer member who knows much about Australia would like to contribute to Gaurav J from anywhere in the World .

Gaurav J Please keep on visiting WNSO Website . Wish you all the best for your future . If you are in Nepal please feel free to Visit WNSO -Nepal office opposite Post office Dillibazar ,Kathmandu WNSO -Nepal for further assistance .

Hi!

Thanks in advance.

Rock on,

Gaurav Dhwaj Khadka

Dear WNSO Family !

Please have a look in the querries relating to study abroad (Australia ) By Gaurav J ! Anyone from WNSO -Australia to assist him regarding his querries or any Volunteer member who knows much about Australia would like to contribute to Gaurav J from anywhere in the World .

Gaurav J Please keep on visiting WNSO Website . Wish you all the best for your future . If you are in Nepal please feel free to Visit WNSO -Nepal office opposite Post office Dillibazar ,Kathmandu WNSO -Nepal for further assistance .

Gaurav J !

Please Find the link of Main Cities in Australia ,

http://www.turbomaps.com.ar/english/australia.php

Please Find the Link of The InternetLab Ranking of 30 Top Australian Universities,

http://www.socialcapitalgateway.org/eng-rankingaustralia.htm

Edited by kslsanjeeb9

Hi Gaurav,

First of all, thanks for choosing Chautari as a right source for enquiring your query. There are so many reasons why to choose Chautari for these purposes? However below are the few key reasons?

1. The information, assistance, guidance etc. i.e. provided via Chautari is free of cost.

2. You not only receive a single feedback but receives spectrum of feedback from several members residing in different part of the world. The member who is responding to your query may be residing in the country in which your query is based. If this is so than it is very likely you will have reliable and practical feedback to the raised query.

3. You will have an opportunity to compare and contrast received feedback in the raised query so that reliable and required information will be taken and rest will be discarded.

Let’s walk towards your query!

I came across with your query after few minutes you posted it to Chautari but waited for other members specifically from Australia to reply so that the response reflects the practical answer to your query. It seems that members from Australia are busy with their task, may come later and follow up your query. In the mean time, may I take this opportunity to deal with your query.

I have heard that Australia is a nice country and famous for tourism. Sydney must be amazing as I heard from many of my mates. Since the country has tourism attraction, it should definitely have prospects of employment in hospitality industry. I am sure there will be immense competition to secure jobs. Since you are studying Hotel Management, I do not see any difficulties finding a job in the hotels after the completion of your degree.

When you are at University, try to see placement office and discuss about these issues with them, I am sure they will try their best to help you out. Be confident, do not panic, you will be fine when you are in Australia. I got few mates in Sydney and they are doing well although they are studying IT.

Regarding your friend, I do not know what to suggest? The best answer is to contact the preferred university’s admission officer and explain the situation.

Good luck!

Hello Gaurav,

I live in Sydney so I know Sydney better than Melbourne and yes you are right that it is a little hard to get jobs in Sydney these days due to growing number of international students and low unemployment rate. But we should also keep in mind that it is not impossible because it depends on how you look for a job. There are some students who have got a job in a week and there are others who have not got it in 6 months.

Sydney is bigger than Melbourne, which means the job market is bigger and hence higher is the possibility to get a job. But you can give your second thoughts about Melbourne too as it is the second biggest city in Australia and it has lots of opportunities as well.

Your friend is eligible to apply for the visa but the outcome really depends on the visa officer. He may or may not get his visa and we will not know until he lodges an application. You can always visit an agent and find out more from there.

Gaurav Dhoj Khadka,

I am not sure, you were very interested in Australia, Some years back, when i was a regular reader of WAVE magazine and, a regular viewer of Australian Television, i niticed some names on the magazine and plus Priyanka Laxmi Khadka and You may be brother and sister. You had requested the song (by savage garden!)

Am I right?

Warm welcome to wnso! and have a great family type environment on WNSO-Chautari

Wish you success in life!

Regards

dip esh