Sign in to follow this  
Nabin Shakya

Any one there from Nepal in sweden, Linkoping

Hello,

I reached here in Linkoping city in sweden 200 km from stockholm on august, and after i came here i found no one here is frm Nepal and i don't have idea about other nepali people in stockholm, so that they can assist me to learn about the sweden, jobs and all. if some body in sweden watched this topic please reply on my mail or over here, i will be very happy to meet nepali here in sweden.

Hello Nabin,

So nice to see you here. I am here in Linkoping, working as a visiting faculty at the Faculty of of Health Sciences, Linkoping University. I am staying in Linnegåtan 10, Apartment 75. My tel no. is 0768375784. I will be happy to see you here.

Dear Nabin ji,

wish you success in all aspects of life..starts from sweden

Hope that you continue your love and support to all Nepalese and students of Nepal esp.

regards

Dip Esh

Hello,

I reached here in Linkoping city in sweden 200 km from stockholm on august, and after i came here i found no one here is frm Nepal and i don't have idea about other nepali people in stockholm, so that they can assist me to learn about the sweden, jobs and all. if some body in sweden watched this topic please reply on my mail or over here, i will be very happy to meet nepali here in sweden.

Hi Nabin,

You don't have to worry and search a bit more. There are a lot of Nepali people around here in Stockholm, and I, myself, also arrived here a month ago. Now, I am studying in KTH. In KTH itself, I found around 6 people from Nepal so far. And I heard that there are around 200-300 Nepalis living here.

Good Luck

Roshan...

Hello Nabin,

So nice to see you here. I am here in Linkoping, working as a visiting faculty at the Faculty of of Health Sciences, Linkoping University. I am staying in Linnegåtan 10, Apartment 75. My tel no. is 0768375784. I will be happy to see you here.

Thanks Sunil ji, and to all WNSO team, for quick and fast response, it is really good moment for me to meet and talk with you. I am just happy to know about this online forum which is quite helpful for students like us.

Nabin.

Dear Nabin Ji,

It is so nice to see you in Linkoping.

Friends, here is the photo, I have taken with Nabin.

DSCN2431.JPG

Visit My Album