Sign in to follow this  
Joy

Narayanhiti may one day become a ‘presidential palace’?????

Most of the palaces and lands owned by late King Birendra and the property owned by Gyanendra as the King have been brought under the government ownership.

43825 ropanies of jungle area and more than 1900 ropanies of land have already been nationalised and that the ownership certificates of these estates and the Nayanhiti palace have been issued in government’s name.

Can we say that Narayanhiti may one day become a ‘presidential palace’?????

Yes it is possible...

coz all the unthinkable scenarios...such as..

attempting to kick the King out of the country and all is happening.

we are just one step away..

maybe in a few decades times nepal will not be nepal...

coz people in nepal are too busy trying to seek their own individual peace rather than working for peace as a team.

yes, this seems to be reality , the king and the royal free Nepal....

While we may really relish the idea of the royal palace becoming a presidential palace, have we ever given thought to the idea that a leader chosen by the people should live like a commoner?I mean that the Royal palace is huge. I really don't entertain the idea that the president should make it ones residence. A leader chosen by the people should live like a commoner and not live in royalty. My idea would be to use the palce to actually gain revenue for the nation. We are all aware of the fact that king Mahendra and king Birendra both sold the palace to the government and actually gained from it. Now humorous as it may seem, but we've actually paid for what is ours and not actually had any ownership over. Ironically, it happened twice, while in both occasions the royal palace was never bought back by the royals. The royals have used their power to actually cheat the people of Nepal.My idea would be to actually transform the Royal palace into a museum in display, so that people will have to pay to witness the royal premises. I believe we will be able to earn money in this way and make up for the lost revenue, which in turn will gradually add credit to the governments treasury.,

offcourse the leaders chosen by people should not live live like royals..but the first thing is that we must kick out the royals from the Narayanhiti...

While we may really relish the idea of the royal palace becoming a presidential palace, have we ever given thought to the idea that a leader chosen by the people should live like a commoner?I mean that the Royal palace is huge. I really don't entertain the idea that the president should make it ones residence. A leader chosen by the people should live like a commoner and not live in royalty. My idea would be to use the palce to actually gain revenue for the nation. We are all aware of the fact that king Mahendra and king Birendra both sold the palace to the government and actually gained from it. Now humorous as it may seem, but we've actually paid for what is ours and not actually had any ownership over. Ironically, it happened twice, while in both occasions the royal palace was never bought back by the royals. The royals have used their power to actually cheat the people of Nepal.My idea would be to actually transform the Royal palace into a museum in display, so that people will have to pay to witness the royal premises. I believe we will be able to earn money in this way and make up for the lost revenue, which in turn will gradually add credit to the governments treasury.,

I do agree with you Siddartha.

Royal Palace always been a Mystery for commoner ppl like us. It should be conserved as national heritage and be open to enthuse ppl like us.

I fully agree with Siddartha ji. Royal palace should be converted as NATIONAL MUSEUM.

Edited by Rainka_Shivani

hoina 'Shaheed Smarak Park'

Dipesh

Aba entire palace lai Park kasari banune Dipeshmnm but yes! we can add Martyar's word with it infact!!! that palace is de cause of so many pplz death! I agree with you now. We need to dedicate to all Martyar's who died for countrymen in Jana Andaloan 1 & 2. It should be turned into chartable trust and income made by this should be use for the welfare of Martyar's Family