Sign in to follow this  
kslsanjeeb9

Kagbeni " A Movie by Bhusan Dahal "

Cinema Theatr ma nai nalagikana website ma ho?

May be . Lets not miss that movie , it must be very good , Bhusan Dahal is the best Documentary Film maker, and there are other people like Dilbhusan pathak very creative for the documentary job . It must be based on social issues.

Also Girish giri , he directed Team Nepal - whish is the best documentary i have ever watch in the field of sport and sporting conditions and life of players of Nepal.

this movie looks great...especially becuase it has used other actors apart from Kollywood's and erm..

just anticipating for this movie to be released soon..

Lex J !

Do you mean actors from other part of world . Can you please mention some of the names.

Worst Nepalese movie I have ever seen. If you have nothing to do and want to waste your time, do watch this movie.

Bhusan Dahal tried to take advantage of his image and position (at Kantipur) to create publicity of this movie to make money and estlablish himself in different business. Stupid Dahal.

Best Nepalese Movies I have ever seen .New face,new story,new spot,new concept,unique presentation.kagbeni totally rocks.What can we expect more from Nepalese movies?