Sign in to follow this  
ukarki

Music Search on Google

Thought I should share this. I have been playing with google advance search for couple of years and I found a way to download music through google search. Please do not use this for illegal downloading of copyrighted music. I definitely dont want to be responsible if anything happens.

1. Go to google.com

2. On the search textbox, type

-inurl:htm -inurl:html intitle:"index of" mp3 "name of song you want to download"

You should get 97.6% of valid links. 2.4% is junk.

Have fun and let me know if this works.

Thought I should share this. I have been playing with google advance search for couple of years and I found a way to download music through google search. Please do not use this for illegal downloading of copyrighted music. I definitely dont want to be responsible if anything happens.

1. Go to google.com

2. On the search textbox, type

-inurl:htm -inurl:html intitle:"index of" mp3 "name of song you want to download"

You should get 97.6% of valid links. 2.4% is junk.

Have fun and let me know if this works.

can u give an example showing... coz could not find the link of any.. i mean it... it would be more appretiating.. thank u

Give beggar FISH to eat, he will remain beggar forever.

Teach beggar how to FISH, he will be a fisherman soon and live woderful life.

Well here is the thing behind search. First read the part of an article

--------------------------------- TAKEN FROM PC WORLD online magazine-----------------------

For instance, if I wanted to search for Dave Brubeck, I could pop the following into Google's search field:-inurl:(htm|html|php) intitle:"index of" +"last modified" +"parent directory" +description +size +(.mp3|.wma) "Dave Brubeck"But it's obviously a heck of a lot easier to type Dave Brubeck into Google Hacks and choose the music category.Google Hacks lets you search in any one of 12 categories--music, applications, video, books, lyrics, and others. But there's a catch. The searches are indexes--Web site directories that haven't been protected.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For detail : http://news.yahoo.com/s/pcworld/20070821/t...KS_sN83fOMOSLMF

And if you really want to go deep here is googls website add which will tell the probability to hack their own searching.

http://code.google.com/p/googlehacks/

Enjoy programmer.

Wonderful Help I say, Because it broke even sonic wall protection of my university and provided me sites from where I downloaded many songs.

I can provide you an example.

Go to the Firefox Browser.

In address bar type: www.google.com

In Google Search Bar, Type: -inurl:htm -inurl:html intitle:"index of" mp3 "name of song you want to download"

That means just copy and paste above stuffs.

For example, if you want to search song "I wanna **** you"(This is one of the songs by AKON)

then, type

-inurl:htm -inurl:html intitle:"index of" mp3 "I wanna **** You" in google search bar.

P.S. I wanna **** You is just a name of the song having no other significance or meaning here. :) :)