Sign in to follow this  
makardhoj

Just listen Darling ! This is qualified flop SHOW !!

Lalupate's first wife : why you have to marry again? what I have not done for you and your family? I looked after your parents like my own parents. I helped your sista/biradar. I did everything you said. I left no stone unturned but why you did this to me?

Lalupate : Darling I know you always do everything by yourself. You must be tired. I thought why not marry and bring second wife home so she can help you. I did all this for you :lol::lol::lol:

Hey guys,

You males are like that. Sabai kurama aaphnai maatra matlab khojcha. Joke maa pani... ;)<_ src="%7B___base_url___%7D/uploads/emoticons/default_tongue.png" alt=":P">:angry:

Cheers,

Rema

Yadav: Main Ek baar apne baathroom mein susu karne gaya thaa !

Chauhan: To kiya hi hogaa na !

Yadav: Nahin yaar !

Chauhan: To phir !

Yadav: Wahaa per ek Sher thaa yaar !

Chauhan: Achchha! Phir kyaa huwa ?

Yadav: Aur kyaa honaa thaa! Maine Sher se kahaa, "pehle tum kar lo, meraa to ho gayaa hai". :D:D

Makar told his friend : I just finished a puzzle and it only took me five months.

Attariyalese : Five months? That seems like an awfully long time to do a puzzle.

Makar :- Not at all, the box says 6 to 12 years. :D:D

:D:D All are nice ! Friends, take your speed more....

A. Sirupate ji was standing on the top of a building, his watch fell down, but he went to take his watch only after ten minutes.

You know why?

His watch was ten minutes slow. :D:D

B. Who is Opposite of SP?

He is LP. :D

What is the fullform of SP and LP? Friends, you find it.

Ek Sher Arz kia hai....

Phoolon se khoobsurat aur koi nahin

Sagar se gaharaa aur koi nahin,

Ab Siru, Lalu ki kyaa karoo taarif doston...

Dost mein iin jaisaa

Nalaayak koi nahin ! :D

Sirupate bro and Lalupate bro are talking on Cellphone:

Lalupate: O Sirupate, kis se baat kar rahe ho?

Sirupate: Biwi se.

Lalupate: Itne pyaar se?

Sirupate: Tumhari hai.

:lol::P:D:D

Hey guys,

You males are like that. Sabai kurama aaphnai maatra matlab khojcha. Joke maa pani... ;)<_ src="%7B___base_url___%7D/uploads/emoticons/default_tongue.png" alt=":P">:angry:

Cheers,

Rema

Tei ta ni rema ji, yi ketaharu kehi din samma selauchhan ra ekkasi aayera baulauchhan. :P:P

NOTE: I have recieved a message by Chauhan just a moment ago. His message is:

"Hello I am a virus called Vidur and I am entering your brain right now but sorry I have to leave, I can't find a brain." :o:lol:

It seems, he was here right an hour ago.

Ab ta nirnay gare maile. Sabailai Hindustan bata nakhedarera chaddai chhad daina. baldai nabaleko aagoma TEL halera balne kaam khubai janeka chhan yi jokkyasharule. :huh::huh:

There was Yadav, Lalupate and Nakkalee sitting together in a carriage in a train going through Patiala. Suddenly the train went through a tunnel and as it was an old style train there were no lights in the carriages and it went completely dark.

Then there was this kissing noise and the sound of a really loud slap. When the train came out of the tunnel, Nakkalee and the Yadav were sitting as if nothing had happened and Lalupate had his hand against his face as he had been slapped there.

Lalupate was thinking: "Yadav must have kissed Nakkalee and she missed him and slapped me instead."

Nakkalee was thinking: "The Lalupate must have tried to kiss me and actually kissed the Yadav and got slapped for it."

Yadav was thinking: "This is great! The next time the train goes through a tunnel I'll make another kissing noise and slap that Lalupate idiot again."

:D:D:D:D:D:D