Sign in to follow this  
NEPALI FREAK

Good work WNSO....

I came to know about WNSO's existance through the Kathmandu Post article on WNSO ICON COLLEGE 100% scholarship programme and through the himalayan Times advertisement.

I visited the office of WNSO NEPAL at dillibazzar and also visited the wnso.org and also the wnso.org.np

You guys are doing great work in promoting and developing the qualities of Nepalli students. I was at WNSO OFFICE to have information about WNSO and I being a 12th grader, would definitely apply for the scholarship in future through WNSO.

The person in the WNSO office told me that there will be more scholarship next year. And I cannot believe that WNSO is running and doing it;s activities through volunteers only. No Paid staff. If that is the case, Thumbs up for WNSO and WNSO NEPAL.

One quesry is that, i came to know that WNSO Nepal Vice president is Dinesh Thapa. I didn;t meet him in WNSO office but i being Basketbal player, is he the one who is newly elected treasurer of Nepal Basketball Association?????????

Greta Work WNSO. I'll be in the WNSO office soon to become member.

Thumbs UP...

One quesry is that, i came to know that WNSO Nepal Vice president is Dinesh Thapa. I didn;t meet him in WNSO office but i being Basketbal player, is he the one who is newly elected treasurer of Nepal Basketball Association?????????

Greta Work WNSO. I'll be in the WNSO office soon to become member.

Thumbs UP...

Welcome to WNSO Freak.

Yes, Dinesh Thapa is same person who was elected for Nepal Basketball Association as well.

Hope to see you around.

NEPALI FREAK ji,

Thank you so much for your huge compliments and wonderful words to WNSO. This is a highly esteemed students' organisation for prospective students from Nepal. WNSO is an extensive organisation and has a aim to provide the best educational informations from around the world for Nepalese students' who want to go study abroad. And also helps them how to take a further step. Thank you once again for your compliments to WNSO.

Onbehalf of WNSO team, I would like to give a heartly welcome gratitude to you to come to this Chautari. WNSO is the association working in the welfare of Nepalese students as well as non-students. Chautari is the ideal place for you to share any of your opinions or quiries to all other Nepalese who have spreaded all over the world. We hope we can have a mutual benifits by sharing each other valuable informations. Together we can make this chautari the best place for sharing an educational informations and other healthy talks. And together we can make WNSO a best and high reliable organisation to build Nepalese in all over the world.

Thank you for joining us. Visit chautari more often and enjoy with your friends worldwide.

NEPALI FREAK jeeeeeeeeeeeee

welcome on board on WNSO CHAUTARI....................................................

NEPALI FREAK jeee

thank you for your encouraging words..WNSO NEPAL through help of WNSO NETWORK around the world and though it's well wishers will be doing more social work apart from scholaship prgrams. You are fee to contact us in WNSO NEPAL OFICE if you wish to.

Welcome to WNSO NEPALI FREAK ji.

And indivisually welcome to Joy again. :P

Nepali Freak, its pleasure to have a persion with such an observational motivatioin at wnso. thank you.

Nostalgia, thanks for dropping by the thread.

Dear Nepali freak

Many thanks for those inspirational words and welcome aboard........ Together, we can make a difference.

Welcome to WNSO NEPALI FREAK ji.

And indivisually welcome to Joy again. :P

Sujita Jee

u are welcoming me tooooooo. thank you leh