Sign in to follow this  
kslsanjeeb9

Road Accident

A Nepali student was killed in road accident in singapore probably yesterday , his body is kept in general hospital , the singapore police is investigating in the case . A freind of mine was there in singapore , she told me the details are still unknown but a student is from Queens land university in singapore . i have been requesting her to find out the deceased name and contact address . I hope we will find the details soon . If any student from singapore know the student details please put it in web .

My fren is trying to call the police , as soon as information is availbale i will put it here in the talking forum

Very sad news !!

I sincerely pray to god for him and may his soul rest in peace !!

Dear all ,

There is a small change in the information provided to you on yestareday regarding the topic road accident and killing of nepali student in the Singapore .

The records shows that He is Laxman Bhandari From Bara (Nepal )

He entered Singapore on 13th July 2007 .

He entered there on social visa,

He is confirmed dead on 15th july

He is not a student, i was provided with such information as i had to rely on them regarding the information .

I think its my duty to correct the wrong information . I am very sorry for the incorrect information . And this is the correct information as i provided it today. Sorry for the inconvenience .

I pray to god , may the soul rest in peace .And to the deceased family here in nepal

Sanjeeb Sangroula ,

It's a bad news.

May his soul rest in peace in the heaven. My sincere and heartfelt condolences to the deceased family.

May the departed soul rest in peace. My condolences to the bereaved family and may god help them to be patient and be stronger to absorb this shock.