Sign in to follow this  
bijita

boring initial days

bhag doud ko jamana ma manchhe lai aaram le aaram garna dine koi bhayenan !

ajha dublo patlo hunu bhanda ta healthy bhayekai ramro !

forget the world, spend some time with yourself, sleep as much as you can, coz u dont want to know how difficult are sleepless nights.

bhag doud ko jamana ma manchhe lai aaram le aaram garna dine koi bhayenan !

ajha dublo patlo hunu bhanda ta healthy bhayekai ramro !

forget the world, spend some time with yourself, sleep as much as you can, coz u dont want to know how difficult are sleepless nights.

:o:o:huh::huh::lol::lol::P:P;);)

Cheers,

Rema

We have to sleep atleast 6 hrs regularly and max time is 8 hrs. If we do sleep 10 hrs..11 hrs..12 hrs then it brings a fatness and that is also a kind of disease, isn't it?

He (Raj ji) said that he used to sleep a lot and he earned more 15 KG in the past two years. He was 70 Kg before and that means now he is 85 kg. A man with 5.5 fts height and weight is 85 kg :o Kasto dekhinu hunchha hola ta ahile? Just imagine ........A Baloon! :):)

A man with 5.5 fts height and weight is 85 kg :o Kasto dekhinu hunchha hola ta ahile? Just imagine ........A Baloon! :):)

If so then let's prepare that Balloon for next HOLLY. :D

Common gals,

Don't make joke of the boys. They look very beautiful when they look like a balloon. They think only gals should be very slim all the time. Isn't it true? :lol::lol::P

Cheers,

Rema

They think only gals should be very slim all the time. Isn't it true? :lol::lol::P

Cheers,

Rema

HAHA I don't think so Rema Jee !! I am slim than my wife. Actually you know what, I really love to see my wife Kuchh MoTee MoTee si....all the time. :P:P

Hey Rohit,

Whats up buddy?

You want your babe to be a tun tun? Thats great, a real admirer of Amitabh Bachhan from Lawarish. Jishi ki Biwi Moti, ushka bhi bada kaam hai, khatiya pe lita do bistar kya kaam hai!!! ;);):P:D

Cheers,

Rema

A man with 5.5 fts height and weight is 85 kg :o Kasto dekhinu hunchha hola ta ahile? Just imagine ........A Baloon! :):)

If so then let's prepare that Balloon for next HOLLY. :D

Ha ha koi baat nahin, days are yours. Go ahead. :D

Common gals,

Don't make joke of the boys. They look very beautiful when they look like a balloon. They think only gals should be very slim all the time. Isn't it true? :lol::lol::P

Cheers,

Rema

:D Rema ji, you are also friendly funny just like me.You made me :lol:

I am slim than my wife. Actually you know what, I really love to see my wife Kuchh MoTee MoTee si....all the time. :P:P

To hamesha ghar mein bitha kar rakho na yar :D

Again one more time..

I am slim than my wife. Actually you know what, I really love to see my wives Kuchh MoTee MoTee si....all the time. :P:P

Ram ji, maile tapaiko postlai 2 patak quote gare. Now you tell me that which one is good and suits on you! :D:D

You want your babe to be a tun tun? Thats great, a real admirer of Amitabh Bachhan from Lawarish. Jishi ki Biwi Moti, ushka bhi bada kaam hai, khatiya pe lita do bistar kya kaam hai!!! ;);):P:D

Cheers,

Rema

Rema Jee !!

You caught it finally ;) It was really nice song, thanks for reminding. Actually it goes like this: Jis ki Biwi Motee uskaa bhi baDaa naam hai, Bistar pe liTaa do Gadde kaa kyaa kaam hai...... :P:P

To makardhoj Jee !!

Ishwar ko Den, Prakritee ko Aagan, Prem ko Suwaas...I mean Threeinone, therefore the first one is best of the best. That's me !! :P