Sign in to follow this  
Yadav

Darjeeling boy in Indian Idol becomes new Nepali icon

I still dont support prashant as there were far more better performers in indian idol who went out just because of voting.

So i cant vote prashant because only he is Nepali origin..........

I still dont support prashant as there were far more better performers in indian idol who went out just because of voting.

So i cant vote prashant because only he is Nepali origin..........

I also felt so sad when Chang was eliminated from the competition. He was a really good singer. I think, Alisha was the main cause of Chang's elimination. As a judge, she were wrong to support to Chang blindly in the every shows.

Edited by prachi

I some how agree with this point with prachi..but the voting plays the vital role and CHANG offcourse was the best performer of the last time and he is out...so we can say that VOTE is the only one judgement of indian idol.............no matter you sing bad or good , the VOTE counts............

Yes, votes count. But let us think if Prashant has been able to come to this round only with Nepalese' votes. What is the total population of Indian citizens and the number of Indian of Nepalese origin? Is it really comparable? You can even ignore the number of Nepalese going to Darjeeling or other places in India to vote for Prashant.

So try to give up the idea that he has been able to come this point with Nepalese' votes. He has been able to get votes from all over India and from the Indian peoples. Why would the Indian people would vote for Prashant if he has not been a good singer? Of course he is not a trained singer. Its a great thing that a son of simple policeman without any formal training has come up to this round.

You can hear the cheers from the crowd during the Indian Idol show when Prashant sings. He gets the most and loud applauses all the time. Were all of them also went to India from Nepal?

So I would like to say that Indian people also love Prashant simply because he is very simple, good potential (extraordinary voice) and from a very ordinary family. We have to give opportunities to such people so that they can start their career.

I am not against Chang. He is a very good singer. I am sad that he is out. He can make his career in Dentistry rather than in singing. All the best to him.

ALL THE BEST WISHES TO PRASHANT. BALAYAR JI, PLEASE VOTE FOR PRASHANT ON BEHALF OF ME TOO AND ALSO ON BEHALF OF THE WHOLE WNSO NEPAL.

So I would like to say that Indian people also love Prashant simply because he is very simple, good potential (extraordinary voice) and from a very ordinary family. We have to give opportunities to such people so that they can start their career.

That is true. Many people vote Prasant because he is simple and from ordinary family. There are better singers than him on that forum and I still Think that Amit Paul is a man who can be Idol. But one thing is true that Prasant can be a very good singer. No doubt about that. Let's give him a chance.

I am sure that even people from shillong for Paul, n from home place of that gal (what is her name? whatever!!) might be voting for them. There always will be community votes n I am sure that Bengali in India are more than Nepali. So, if only nepalese are voting for prasant, same would apply to all n now stage will be flooded with all bengali.............

So, better think to do is to like Prasant and keep on voting.

Unfortunately, I have no access to Sony's Programmes. In my college, only cricket has markets n rest does not matter for majority!!!

ALL THE BEST WISHES TO PRASHANT. BALAYAR JI, PLEASE VOTE FOR PRASHANT ON BEHALF OF ME TOO AND ALSO ON BEHALF OF THE WHOLE WNSO NEPAL

Balayar Sir !

Please one vote from my side to Prashant . I saw him singing the Arabic Song once , he was superbly performing the song .

QUOTE(kslsanjeeb9 @ Aug 29 2007, 05:33 AM)

VOTE FROM ARMYMEN AND POLICEMEN WILL BE FOR PRASHANT NOT ONLY THE VOTES FROM NEPALI .

Yes, you are 100% right here. The armymen and Policemen of India are with Prashant. You can say it, the defence ministry of India is with Prashant

Exactly !

Prashant is improving every week , he has a natural talent.

Amit Paul has a lot of power in his voice . All the best for him too.

Chamatkari Baba !

Please do watch indian idol ! and vote for him , some from our side too.

I completely disagree with this comment that prashant is not good singer but not become an Indian Idol. no matter he is Nepali citizen... i think quality comes first than anything else. we should be very proud that a nepali; normal person who does not have any knowledge of sashtriya sangeet hit at top 5. which is incredible and outstanding.

Hey! all the WNSO India members...Pls ..do me some favour...send a few votes for Prasant of Indian Idol from my side too....Cheers! to him

The next result will be: Amit Paul and Prashant Tamang definitely comes in the TOP third list. Emon is totally copier guy and Ankita is only good dancer but not have a capable voice. One of them have to go out from the competition. But now there is a political pressure in Indian Idol 3. We all know very well that what is politics of India. Anything can happens. The next result will be very important and much exciting. If Amit Paul voted out then Prashant will be the Indian Idol 3 crown holder, there is no doubt. If Prashant voted out then Emon will be the King.

Hey! all the WNSO India members...Pls ..do me some favour...send a few votes for Prasant of Indian Idol from my side too....Cheers! to him

We are going to do it. Actually we are trying for last 4 weeks. Finally we have got a lisence for community voting. But bad news is we are unable to submitt WNSO members vote in this week. There is a lisence agreement with SONY group. But do not worry friends, Prashant will be in the TOP three list. That will be the tasty toast when WNSO make all her members vote to Prashant. The list of WNSO members has been devided into 5 groups. Myself, I will make the way for page 1 to 60, Friends from Lucknow, UP will manage page 61 to 125. Similary, third group from Uttaranchal goes to next, then from Karnataka and then from MP. We arlready passed our main site and Chautari link to Sony TV board of directors.

Cheers!!

Prashant is no doubt the best among the best , lets not talk about Chang he is not there. I would like to wish all my best wishes to Prashant.

Please vote for Prashant .