Sign in to follow this  
Yadav

Darjeeling boy in Indian Idol becomes new Nepali icon

Thank you shamnika ji. That's the reason all what we have to do at this current movement. So I request to all, please go for Prashant.

I know, there is no voting access from Nepal and many other lands. But guys, you all have a access to visit http://indianidol.sify.com/ Please visit once everyday and do online free vote for Prashant and make his name high in the web of sify India. Thank you!

Posted on :prashantatamang.blogspot.com

Prashant Tamang gets the highest vote in Indian Idol history

Yes, this is very true statement and news. Prashant Tamang gets a very high percentage and numbers of votes in the history of Indian idol. He is a record holder for votes and ofcourse a lucky contestant ever too. Among 15 lakhs votes, he got half of the votes only for himself alone. Among 3 parts of votes, 1 part vote comes for him.

He has a great vocal which impressed many girls and made sure that he is a next Indian idol. This makes him that even he has a great female fan follower. He is currently working as a police officer so he has a great support from police officer from all over the India. And another important support for him is from his local living home city Darjeeling. He is from Darjeeling and many people votes him for his win. Everyone from there wants him to be safe and win the final race. From every home, he gets thousands of votes. They made charities to buy the voting cards, mobile prepaid charges, etc. they don’t sleep the whole night just to vote Prashant Tamang. They want to see him as a next Indian idol and make proud to all the Nepali.

He has a great support from Nepal too. People from Nepal also votes for him. People from Nepal are go, goes and will continue going to India and buys the new Indian sim cards and votes for him. Some Nepal’s organization has collected the great amount of money and sent to Darjeeling just to buy the voting coupons, recharge cards and to cover other expenses to vote Prashant Tamang.

This is what making him a lucky and a recoed holder contestant of Indian Idol history. I hope this will continue and he will surely win the finals too. He is sure the next Indian idol for me if the situation goes on running same like till date.

Every Nepali including me wants him to see as a next Indian Idol. After all even he is from a Nepali origin. He is Tamang. Tamang are a part of Nepal. And moreover, Darjeeling was a part of Nepal before.

Every Nepali wants to see you as an Indian Idol. All the best.

Prasant, after Manisha Koirala and Udit Narayan, is our identity.

I am in Nepal. As soon as I go back to UK, I will vote for him as much as I can and request all to vote for him.

I wanted make contribution of IC 10000 to the charity that buy card/sim to vote for Prasant.

Please redirect me or guide me how do I contact them.

Prasant, after Manisha Koirala and Udit Narayan, is our identity.

I am in Nepal. As soon as I go back to UK, I will vote for him as much as I can and request all to vote for him.

I wanted make contribution of IC 10000 to the charity that buy card/sim to vote for Prasant.

Please redirect me or guide me how do I contact them.

Bharat Sir !

What a great contribution . i wish we all from Wnso must contribute each Rs 100 for voting , Yadav J , we can also request Wnso member from nepal to make contribution .

Every Nepali wants to see you as an Indian Idol. All the best.

All the best to all of us for such great ideas and efforts.

Rainka_Shivani Posted Yesterday, 12:52 PM

Thank you shamnika ji. That's the reason all what we have to do at this current movement. So I request to all, please go for Prashant.

I know, there is no voting access from Nepal and many other lands. But guys, you all have a access to visit http://indianidol.sify.com/ Please visit once everyday and do online free vote for Prashant and make his name high in the web of sify India. Thank you!

You have been a step ahead than any one else in this Mission " Prashant Tamang the next Indian Idol " Great job . Inspired by you . And thanks for the link that you have provided .

Yadav J ! Ali tatnu Paryao ...Prashant tamang ko lagi ! by collelcting some funds for voting . Rainaika_Shivani Mam please help us and guide us in making th donation from nepal . Please guide the necessary steps .Every nook and corner of the city , from children to Oldies talks about Prashant Tamang .

Prashant Keep the voice quality alive for upcoming perfomances.

Tara pani malai ta PRASHANT , Indian IDOL hundaina jasto lagira chha..pakka

PLEASE DON'T shout OVER ME.

AMIT kam chaina! AJHA ramro chha. k garne.

THIKAI CHHA PRASHANT NEPALI ICON!!!!!!

Dipesh J !

Thikai matra haina he is closely perfect , and more -ever he is being loved by everybody . Prashant deserves all that , till yesterday i was Prashant's fan , from his yestreday performance i admire his voice , he is melodious , he is the Indian idol for me . no doubt , there may not be more than 1 indian idol , but he is our indian idol .

Prashant keep the morale going , its great attitude you have .

N recent news from various blogs says that Prashant entered to Top 3 and Ankita Mishra is voted out!!!

Yesterday, I saw small parts of Prashant performing (as there was no cricket), n I felt he improved a lot. He sang nicely n got nice words from judges.

After him, I saw Ankita's first song n I say she performed brilliantly..........I do not know how she performed another song n how rest of the boys did but Ankita was too good............

But, at the end, it is the rule of the game that She has been voted out and Prashant is in Top 3........Cheers!

Kuch na Kaho ....Kuch bhi na kaho ...kya kehana hai kya sunnna ..hai ....samay ka ye pal thum sa gaya ,

This was the first song from Prashant , he did it briliantely , all the judges passed Quite good comments .

The 2nd song he sang was okay. Judges were not sad .

It was yesterday , on 2nd september 20007, he was chosen for Indian Idol Top 3 Contestants.

There was great happiness moment in every Nepalese house , for that it was a matter of Esteemed and proud as Prashant being Nepali from Darjeeling .

Before departing from the show Ankita sing a Bhajan ..she is a decent . For me all the top five contestants are Indian Idol . There could be only one at last , due to Contest rule and people voting out .

Dear Contestant !

For me everyone of you Deserves " Indian Idol " Award.

Ankita Mishra , Myang Chang , Emon , Prashant , Amit Paul .

In the very final moment of indian idol -3 what we need to know is people from India will be in favour of Emon N Amit perfectly. Prashant is geting plenly of votes frm Nepalese community and indian police /army force specially ,now onwards all indian who have not given vote to prashant yet and keeping their all effort to Eman ,ankita n Amit ..no boubt they will concentrete to either EMON or Amit only if Prashant get selected for second postion .The chance of winning the award seems quite difficult even if he is selected in Top 2 candidate.however the priority must be given to coming round .upcoming session is not as easier as he passsed .Ankita was also a fantastic performer .who were accompanying ankita yet , no doubt probablity of supporting Prashant is almost less and they will forward their votes to Emon n Amit only .is not it ? so Prashant seems in very critical condition onwards.any way plz keep on voting to prashant .chheers